• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Update: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yhhicbq6a2yw6s7/Models.zip

The main improvement in this version is that I've begun separating icons for different nation tags, so for instance communist Romania uses mostly Soviet equipment while axis Romania uses mostly German equipment and so on. The icons reflect this, both tanks/airplanes as well as uniforms. This work is far from finished, and probably not perfect, but if you play as the Soviet union and release communist puppets in Europe most of them will come with corresponding unit icons. In the same way, if you play as an axis country you hopefully won't see your troops (or your allies) in Soviet style uniforms in the late game (this was the case previously since HoI2 used the same tag for countries regardless of ideology/puppet master).

As usual, also there are other general improvements of icon quality and quantity.

Current version of the models.csv: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mb2p2eg2yepgdz8/models.csv

Reactions:
Thank you Kazoo! :)

Any plans to release an updated version of your icons for Kaiserreich DH? The ones by DarkArk aren't really to my taste - they use too many of the DH Full style icons, which seem very out of place next to the SKIF style ones. Thanks.

Any plans to release an updated version of your icons for Kaiserreich DH? The ones by DarkArk aren't really to my taste - they use too many of the DH Full style icons, which seem very out of place next to the SKIF style ones. Thanks.

Thanks for being interested in new icons, however since I do this on parts of my spare time I only have time to do like one icon per day or so (I want to keep the quality relatively high as well), and I will prioritize DH full at the moment. I will keep it in mind though, in case I get bored of regular DH ;)

Reactions:
Thanks for being interested in new icons, however since I do this on parts of my spare time I only have time to do like one icon per day or so (I want to keep the quality relatively high as well), and I will prioritize DH full at the moment. I will keep it in mind though, in case I get bored of regular DH ;)
Thanks for your reply and for your hard work. Totally get it. Just know that if you do get bored of regular DH, I will be excited to see what you can do for KR. I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Hello. First of all, i would like to ask permission for including this wonderful icon pack into my mod. Secondly, while i was looking through the icons i saw that some have a letter at the end, for example SOV_model_5_0b. What is that for? Is it for winter/summer icons or is it just to pick the ones you like? Thank you.

Hello. First of all, i would like to ask permission for including this wonderful icon pack into my mod. Secondly, while i was looking through the icons i saw that some have a letter at the end, for example SOV_model_5_0b. What is that for? Is it for winter/summer icons or is it just to pick the ones you like? Thank you.

Those are alternate icons, and the icons without the "be" are the default icons that the game is presently using. If you like the alternate icon instead of the default one (without the "b") just remove the "b" from the alternate and place a "b" after the default one.

Hi, no problem using them.

Those are alternate icons, and the icons without the "be" are the default icons that the game is presently using. If you like the alternate icon instead of the default one (without the "b") just remove the "b" from the alternate and place a "b" after the default one.
Thanks, i suspected so
Hi, no problem using them.
Thank you, amazing icons

It should work quite well with the current version, I don't think there are any major differences. If you spot any inconsistencies please tell me.

I have a problem, two to be precise, and it is that when you see certain countries by their correct flag they appear with that of another country

can be seen in this example with the ship casualty counter - Canadian ships with Australian flag etc-

this is also another icon display error

Sorry if it is not well explained and written, I am Latin-speaking

Attachments

• error iconos.png
    error iconos.png
    198,2 KB · Views: 0
  • error iconos 2.png
    error iconos 2.png
    279,5 KB · Views: 0
I have a problem, two to be precise, and it is that when you see certain countries by their correct flag they appear with that of another country

can be seen in this example with the ship casualty counter - Canadian ships with Australian flag etc-

this is also another icon display error

Sorry if it is not well explained and written, I am Latin-speaking

Thanks, I'll have a look at it and maybe provide a fix.

The first image does not show an error, it's the Canadian Blue Ensign which was used by the navy in ww2 times:
flag-military-blue-ensigns_1.gif

Last edited:
Reactions:
Thanks, I'll have a look at it and maybe provide a fix.

The first image does not show an error, it's the Canadian Blue Ensign which was used by the navy in ww2 times:
flag-military-blue-ensigns_1.gif

ok thanks for answering but in the case of the first image, why do the British ships that I sank appear with the Italian flag in the upper left?

ok thanks for answering but in the case of the first image, why do the British ships that I sank appear with the Italian flag in the upper left?

This has to do with the game engine, not my mod. I assume that United Kingdom has ceased to exist as a nation for some reason, then the UK icons are not shown but rather your own. You can test this with other cases as well: once the nation disappears, so does the specific icons. Unfortunately.

Reactions:
mmm the data is interesting, but cannot be solved somehow?
This has to do with the game engine, not my mod. I assume that United Kingdom has ceased to exist as a nation for some reason, then the UK icons are not shown but rather your own. You can test this with other cases as well: once the nation disappears, so does the specific icons. Unfortunately.

mmm the data is interesting, but cannot be solved somehow?