• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So how do you install this? Tried copying them into quite a few locations and nothing seems to work.

If Dhfull...

Mods/dhfull/gfx/interface/models ...copy over all existing files when prompted.

....or whichever mod you're playing.

A request for help: If anyone have the original HOI2 SKIF icons lying around somewhere, and would be willing to upload them, it would be a tremendous help. I realize I miss some of them that I would need now.

Keep us posted. I have some very old HOI2 files as well and I know the Skiffs are in there too.

Hi Kazoo. I have this file: 63MB March 2017. Hope it is the right one. Here is the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7a87f0r58bwwbbj/models.zip?dl=0

Thanks for the help, but I am looking for the original SKIF icons created for HOI2 by Skytth, Kristoff and BeBro: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/skif-icons-for-hoi2-dd.236771/

Keep us posted. I have some very old HOI2 files as well and I know the Skiffs are in there too.

Yes, that would be really helpful :)

Many years ago I scoured the old SKIF thread for HoI2 for hours to download every single icon posted there. I should still have them on my old PC and also on my new HDD which however currently needs fixing. I can check my old PC later, perhaps today.

My HoI2 stuff also contains a lot of skins, flags, colour minister & province pics (stuff from GIP and other mods), etc. in case you're interested.

Thanks. I'm mainly interested in SKIF things, and for now, I have what I need. But I'll keep it in mind in case I think of something in the future, thankyou.

Hi all, I was wondering if someone could help me here.
I downloaded the mod and followed the instructions to install it but I'm running into a minor problem anyhow: all nations have generic icons. For example, for the tag AST, even though there is specific pictures for it in the model folder, I'm still getting the generic ones without the flags and flavour stuff. The same thing happens to all the others country too.
What's wrong guys?

Bests regards
TheRem

I can't say for sure if it's fully compatible with 1.05, but it shouldn't cause any technical problems since it merely changes unit pictures.

I've tried loading the game with my models list and all icons, and it works fine. The worst thing that can happen (I think) is that units get wrong names and/or icons. But even that should be very rare.

As always, take care to back up original files just to be on the safe side.