• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Something unrelated but nevertheless interesting. According to my map, there appears to be an airbase right in the Atlantic ocean, not far away off the coast of Argentina and the Falkland islands. I wonder who owns that underwater airbase and whether it's actually possible to rebase airplanes there.

This reminds me of the British plan to build an aircraft carrier out of icebergs :D

Last edited:
The luftwaffe seems to be ready to start some quick air-offensive. In addition, more troops are finally on the western front comming mainly from southern France and Norway.
30ge5.png

The luftwaffe tries to establish air superiority over the channel and starts intercepting allied bombers.
31na3.png

..as well as major US bomber stacks. By the way it appears that AI is cheating by having more than 4 units in one air army.
32pn0.png

The german bombers are doing their job too, here's some Franch carrier fleet under attack. Unfortunately the only ship we actually manage to sink is one British transport ship.
33dd9.png

Wow now my submarine decided to sink 2 british convoys at a time instead of 1! Major progress there.
34bh8.png

The Soviets continue pushing into Lithuania. It's hard to stop them.
35bn8.png

The US troops can't be stopped at this time either. The luftwaffe air-offensive is temporarily halted for regimental reorganization purposes, but as you see despite suffering major losses, the allies continue the bombing.
36yf3.png

Now again the Americans show some over-confidence and are stopped by Rommel's panzer army.
37gx6.png

Quite unexpectadly the German forces retreating to Stratsboug are intercepted by US and Free French forces.
38ig5.png

What? Did the Soviets paradop into Warsaw or something? Oh no this can't be - 1918 infantry and 1918 militia, this must be the Warsaw uprising event. The Soviets should be glad I'm ridding them of this crap.
39do1.png

New submarines are deployed! They won't be doing anything though, for now.
40pt9.png

Air offensive is resumed. Immidiately lots of allied bombers are intercepted and badly dammaged. Several bomber squadrons are completely wiped out.
41gg0.png

However sometimes the brave german aicraft must engage disproportionately large allied airstacks, and that causes problems.
42se8.png

Stryj and Warsaw are re-captured, but Lublin is lost.
43px6.png

What? Another Warsaw uprising? Those fricking Poles are really restless, aren't they. Mostly they are nothing but a distraction, an annoyance.
44st6.png

The situation on the western front gets dangerous when allies take Cologne. The OKW orders to retake Cologne at any cost.
45xd1.png

The German army on the eastern front occasionally attacks Soviet forces and makes them suffer extremely heavy casualties before disengaging. However the soviet commanders seem really good at pulling off that "delay" crap.
46mg8.png

Cologne is recaptured on the western front, but now the western allies attack Eindhoven.
47fe3.png

The eastern front seems to start stablizing for the upcomming winter. The whermacht has set up an effective defence line along the Bug river and Konigsberg fortress, so it is unlikely that the Soviets should brake through in near future...
48dl9.png

...unless they capture Stryj.
49tm8.png

Dude,you're losing!!!Hitler must prepare himself to suicide :D

by the way,did I see 147 divs in Normandy on first page,or am i having some kind of hallucination?? :confused:

KuzuX said:
Dude,you're losing!!!Hitler must prepare himself to suicide :D

by the way,did I see 147 divs in Normandy on first page,or am i having some kind of hallucination?? :confused:
Well, it's historically plausible.

Very interesting AAR.

Well, you should try to continue the fight until June 1945.
Everything else would be a shame. :D

Oy weh - Koln in august 44 - urgh you are in deep "eheeem"! - cant you take suwalki and shorten the front a bit that way the divisions left over are needed in the southern part and in the west.....

oy weh - oy weh

by the way,did I see 147 divs in Normandy on first page,or am i having some kind of hallucination??
That was a hallucination. Look at it again, closely :)

Hitler must prepare himself to suicide
No Way. Germany will not surrender. The Fuhrer will not die.

Well, you should try to continue the fight until June 1945.
I already played till December 1945, which means I'm still alive :)

cant you take suwalki and shorten the front a bit that way the divisions left over are needed in the southern part and in the west.....
Instead of taking it, what I do is constantly attacking it. Some Soviet divisions arrive - I attack, they retreat, I withdraw, they bring reinforcements, I attack again, and so on. This is a more favorable and secure method of holding the frontline stable until winter.