• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK - I have found the 1st German Errorrs from Events - 1 Jan 1937 - Selling Arms to Venezuela - venezuela.txt
2 events - one for Germany - one for Austria - these look flawed and I believe why it crashes.
search on country = GER or country = AUS - i believe the event is 6555055.

PAW

• 1Like
Reactions:
OK - I have found the 1st German Errorrs from Events - 1 Jan 1937 - Selling Arms to Venezuela - venezuela.txt
2 events - one for Germany - one for Austria - these look flawed and I believe why it crashes.
search on country = GER or country = AUS - i believe the event is 6555055.

PAW
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I see many events in Venezuela and Colombia.txt that have incomplete "command = { type = event which = xxx when = xxx }" (missing the 'where = tag'). I'll go do a check through the new Latin America event files.

are there any plans to overhaul central america because the syndicalists there get a bunch of troops, factories, free energy in provinces meanwhile the united provinces and honduras have like..... banana planes and 12 factories total but the syndicalists have 12 factories in just one of their provinces not counting the others, panama got changed slightly(now it is no longer a free grab for the united provinces but there aren't that many events were you get to do stuff or interact politically which makes sense considering panama is a small nation but still) so I am hopeful but would like to know more specifically. thank you:)

also I am not sure if it is a bug but as the Iron guard of Romania I decided to join the Balkan league with Serbia and Greece but when the monarchist uprising happened even though I had an event about Serbian help arriving and I was still playing as the iron guard for some reason i was out of the league with them so can someone please explain

are there any plans to overhaul central america because the syndicalists there get a bunch of troops, factories, free energy in provinces meanwhile the united provinces and honduras have like..... banana planes and 12 factories total but the syndicalists have 12 factories in just one of their provinces not counting the others, panama got changed slightly(now it is no longer a free grab for the united provinces but there aren't that many events were you get to do stuff or interact politically which makes sense considering panama is a small nation but still) so I am hopeful but would like to know more specifically. thank you:)
The Phalanstere events give a pretty crazy amount of industry to South/Central American countries that don't even have the manpower to fully use it. Could use a bit of a reduction, I think.

you need to wait till 1.10 but there are some experimental unit modifiers: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/kaiserreich.529944/post-26366132
Yep, these modifiers are the right ones.

Last edited:
I've attached event files for several Latin American nations. Can't guarantee that I smashed every bug but they should work better than before. You'll have to manually extract into "db/events/Latin America" and make sure you overwrite the old ones.

Are these changes committed to the Github repo?
AFAIK they are.

Attachments

• Event Fixes.7z
    68,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I've attached event files for several Latin American nations. Can't guarantee that I smashed every bug but they should work better than before. You'll have to manually extract into "db/events/Latin America" and make sure you overwrite the old ones.

AFAIK they are.

there are still a bunch of broken events for venezuela, in fact all of the countries in the new update have broken events but at least the fix well fixed some of them

Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (9).png
also why is the capital of mexico no a victory point even though it has it's own capital icon
Screenshot (10).png

there are still a bunch of broken events for venezuela, in fact all of the countries in the new update have broken events but at least the fix well fixed some of them

OK - All good - only 1 fix needed - minor - in Venezuela.txt - Action A name needs to be 'Let's Do it' or 'Sell them Arms'
Played another 2 years as Germany and no other issues.
Thanks for the feedback. Venezuela's event text was a little unfinished but having events firing correctly is more important.

So I've successfully conquered both South Africa and Canada, but to my disappointment, no event kicks in while I do so. If there's an event to liberate Libya, why not have an event where I can choose how to handle occupied Canada, USA and South Africa? Is there a way to release the South African countries I saw in the SA civil war? The British canton irks me a little, considering I'm playing as Germany.

Hello - lookks like all the name = {event #} # Great! in Australasia.txt events are not in the .csv
In particular I think it was Evt_100103_A or one of those.

Events work, just the button to accept is 'EventName_100103_A' instead of 'Great!' just to be clear.

PAW

Last edited:
Hi, I need help with this event error crashing the game when I edit the Ai chances in texts.

Happens only on some files.

Parse events file: Mods\Kaiserreich DH\db\events\International\France Domestic Policy.txt...{

ERROR : (Missing = in statement.) ' = 1' Line = 106 file = Mods\Kaiserreich DH\db\events\International\France Domestic Policy.txt

ERROR : (Missing = in statement.) '= = 1' Line = 106 file = Mods\Kaiserreich DH\db\events\International\France Domestic Policy.txt

ERROR : (unknown data defined in event database) 'id = 220000' Line = 108 file = Mods\Kaiserreich DH\db\events\International\France Domestic Policy.txt

Hi, I need help with this event error crashing the game when I edit the Ai chances in texts.

Happens only on some files.

Parse events file: Mods\Kaiserreich DH\db\events\International\France Domestic Policy.txt...{

ERROR : (Missing = in statement.) ' = 1' Line = 106 file = Mods\Kaiserreich DH\db\events\International\France Domestic Policy.txt

ERROR : (Missing = in statement.) '= = 1' Line = 106 file = Mods\Kaiserreich DH\db\events\International\France Domestic Policy.txt

ERROR : (unknown data defined in event database) 'id = 220000' Line = 108 file = Mods\Kaiserreich DH\db\events\International\France Domestic Policy.txt
My suspicion is a spelling error or event formatting got broken while you were doing edits. You could go back to the default file and then make changes in stages, starting up a game to make sure it parses the event file correctly.

Are there any plans for Soviet rework? Even absolute monarchy is better than that.
Yeah, Soviets feel tacked on and very lacking in content. There are just so many things that need improving.

Hello, first of all I want to thank you for this great mod, maybe my favorite in DH. I would like to know a couple of things:

-I saw that there is a link for a discord, but in which I see that it focuses entirely on the version for HoI4. Is there a discord or something that is specifically for the DH version? Since it would be very interesting to know what things they are working on and what they plan to add, as well as lore and other things.

-Is there a KaiserreichDH update that is coming out fairly soon?

-And as a third question I would like to offer my collaboration, which I regret to say would not be of great help since my knowledge of modding is limited to having created only one mod for religions in EU3. But if there are not very complex things that I can help with, let me know.

• 1Like
Reactions: