• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I extracted it into the mod folder. When I run Darkest Hour and select Kaiserreich mod it says it "Error was found when writing tot he configuration file and the settings could not be saved. Do you want to run the game in previous settings anyway?"

No matter what option I click after that (yes or no) it starts regular DH. No Mod.

Help

I extracted it into the mod folder. When I run Darkest Hour and select Kaiserreich mod it says it "Error was found when writing tot he configuration file and the settings could not be saved. Do you want to run the game in previous settings anyway?"

No matter what option I click after that (yes or no) it starts regular DH. No Mod.

Help

Is there another Kaiserreich folder in the Kaiserreich Folder? If so, remove the first one! There should only be like this: Mods-Kaiserreich-(DB,Config,Scenarios; etc)

Not Mods-Kaiserreich-Kaiserreich-(DB,Config,Scenarios; etc)

Is there another Kaiserreich folder in the Kaiserreich Folder? If so, remove the first one! There should only be like this: Mods-Kaiserreich-(DB,Config,Scenarios; etc)

Not Mods-Kaiserreich-Kaiserreich-(DB,Config,Scenarios; etc)

No. In the Mods folder theres Kaiserreich DH Full and DH lite. When I go into Kaiserreich it contains the folders (ai config etc etc)

No. In the Mods folder theres Kaiserreich DH Full and DH lite. When I go into Kaiserreich it contains the folders (ai config etc etc)

Okaaay... That is very weird o.0

Hmm in what folder exactly should it be placed in?
Just extract the SKIF folder to anywhere, it will be named Kaiserreich. Inside there one called gfx. Cut/copypaste /gfx over DH/Mods/Kaiserreich for DH 1.0. I don't think there were any overwrites other than merging the folders.

Where do you want us to post the Kaiserreich DH bugs we encounter? I noticed the that the DH folder in the Kaiserreich forum isn't accessible yet. (At least not for me.)

It is accassible for everyone whos registered and activated your account :)

I don't know if this is KR or DH, but the AI seems very prone to the usual build-until-you-run-out-of-manpower behavior. As UOB, I have save edited both France and Germany around 1000 MP each and it is now reaching the end of 1940 and they are running low again, with some divisions evaporating due to lack of MP.