- Sep 10, 2014
The Qing Empire has mobilized through the event against Yunnan, but still nothing happened. No war, nor anything else
The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
It looks like Qing choosing "One last chance - mobilize" in event 148041 sets a flag "CYN_mobilize", but that flag isn't used anywhere and so the event chain breaks. Looks like event 148043 for Yunnan should be next. Could use the console to force it: 'event 148043 CYN'.The Qing Empire has mobilized through the event against Yunnan, but still nothing happened. No war, nor anything else
Yes mate, I immediately took a gander after writing and it's as you said. Looks like that this is something missed by the modders.It looks like Qing choosing "One last chance - mobilize" in event 148041 sets a flag "CYN_mobilize", but that flag isn't used anywhere and so the event chain breaks. Looks like event 148043 for Yunnan should be next. Could use the console to force it: 'event 148043 CYN'.
I was able to download the mod by using a trial version of Winzip. I feel like something is still very wrong, so I have some questions when anyone has time. I did the Load a MOD thing and I see the KR Mod in the DH opening screen (KR DH 1.9.3 Hotfix (12-21-20). When I open the DH I do not see any way to invoke KR. I see the regular stuff on the side (1936, Armegeddon, Abyss, etc.,), but nothing about Kaiserreich. Man, if only this was on Steam.., damn, should not be this complicated!!! Anyway, help appreciated.
PS - what is the scenario.., The Abyss? Thanks
Check the kaiserreich folder itself to see if you have another folder inside it, if you do that is the folder that you need to extract the mod files out of. A Simple cut and paste should get the mod working.Hi. I did that, and the KR markings are on the top right of the DH introductory screen.., the one where you select Single, Multiplayer, Options, etc.., When I select Single Player, the other things (Armageddon, etc..,) are still there on the left, but there is nothing for KR.
PS - to make sure I am describing this clearly, I see the DH and the DH light and the KR on the launcher and I selected KR.., then the above appears.
You need convoys to the area to build in unsupplied provinces. By claiming the provinces you can’t liberate any country manually. So kinda like a core province except you don’t receive the full IC from the province.Hi, some KR questions when anyone has time.
(1) I attempted to build a couple forts in North Borneo to protect my oil. Everything was greyed out. I thought maybe it was because of Infrastructure which was 10%, but the manual only mentions infrastructure limiting factory production, so I did not know what was happening. On the right click menu of Borneo I saw an option that said CLAIM Borneo.., or whatever the province was called. I clicked on it, I still could not build forts or anything. So (1a) what is preventing me from building forts, etc.., and (1b) what did I just do by claiming those three provinces?
(2) Based on HOI 4 KR, will Vietnam be rebelling soon. I am still on Day 1 of KR and sorting thru things.., LOTS of things.
Your screen name cracks me up every time I see itI am probably going to regret posting this because I most likely will not explain it well, and most will say “jeezus, no kidding you dope.” But for those who are like me and not the sharpest knife in the drawer, here is how I was able to get KR to work.
1) Block out all my prior posts about unzipping, that was a major PITA. I learned nothing from that, so that is not was this is about.
2) The installation instructions (to me) were not correct. They did properly create the KR folder off of the main Mods folder, so I could see the KR mod when in the DH game launcher. But when I invoked KR, this caused the game to default to DH light.
3) I therefore noticed that when I followed the instructions, it created two KR folders. One was within the other one (not sure how to explain that, a subfolder). So, it created an unnecessary duplication layer of the KR folder. I therefore MOVED all of the folders from the subfolder to the TOP KR folder. BOOM, everything works great as far as the setup.
If this is a stupid post, I apologize in advance. Thank you everyone for your help.
PS – I have some things to do, tonight I am firing this up. Please prepare for some additional stupid KR questions. I have several hundred hours of HOI 4 KR, so I should be okay with the lore.., I think.
You can’t redeploy garrison units that are of the garrison type across oceans, I suppose the only way is by deploying a garrison in one of your ports, then using troopships (rebasing then in Singapore) to reach a port in North Borneo. (militia+art make good garrison divisions)I use the AUTO CONVOY feature (I think that is what it is called), so I do not fully grasp the convoy thing, I just know to keep the convoys and escorts stocked. So with that said, how do I send a convoy to Borneo? And when you say "send a unit there" do you mean like a Garrison unit? Thanks again, whenever you have time.
PS - Pasha, my name was a top secret weapon used by the Axis in WW2. One day when it is declassified, you will know what it is. Here is a hint, it uses a different type of propellant, which has practically has no cost, than the more well-known PANZER faust.
as long as you have enough convoys it will eventually auto create one.Supply question, Germany, January 1936 and I need to use the AUTO function for trade and supplies (too complicated). If I place a unit in North Borneo (where presently there is no unit and no supplies), will supplies eventually be auto-delivered there and built up as a Supply Depot?