• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rodmuth

Second Lieutenant
11 Badges
Feb 12, 2021
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Magicka
  • Semper Fi
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
So I am editing the thread after recruiting at other places. The Europeans only part's getting scrapped because I found a reliable guy from Brazil to play. We do need someone from north America to host now in order for the game to work with players From both south America and from Europe. Game speed will have to be slowr but at least its no 1933 start game.

We have 4 players so far, due to the mixture of Americans and Europeans we'd have to do it on a weekend because it'd be working hours for the americans. I'm confident I can bring in one or two more, any extra world be a nice bonus. No countries have yet been picked but basically it would be nice to have:
Germany
Austria
Russia
France
UK
Canada
Italy
Italy again
Spain
(anyone wanting to play a minor welcome, in Europe or nearby. It's just that the idea is that the players are close enough to actively interact which is why you see no Japan on the list. Open to having Japan/USA/China/one or multiple Indias though if there' interest to it, just not a single player in asia gobbling up AI as they could just as well do that in SP)

Depending on various factors we might start the game with 5 players, Germany, Russia, UK, France, Canada. Post in thread if interested I've got it on watch.

Last edited:
Taken a while to gather players (and more than one person not knowing what darkest hour is and assuming we're doing a hoi4:kr game)
It's too bad this forum is so dead, because darkest hour is very much alive on other parts of the internet.
Anyway, from recruiting at other places:

Picked so far:

Russia
Germany
France
Pope Italy
Austria
Finland

+one player is in but has opted not to pick yet.

a custom MP mod will be used to remove as many exploits as possible. It will allow us to play with fewer rules for people to read.

Most wanted:
Canada
Red Britain

Interesting minors:
Ukraine
Romania
Spain
Red Italy
Sweden or Norway (scandinavia formation)
National France
Ottoman empire

We're about ready to start, since we decided on sundays, I am aiming for next sunday in exactly a week. About 5GMT or so, whenever is good for people.

Last edited:
How's it going? I'm open for Canada (or Red Britain, or whatever you wish), but I haven't played the game in a while and never played MP at all.
Sorry for the slow reply. Finally we have gathered enough committed players that we can have a fun game.

Russia, Germany, Austria, France and the UK are taken.
We do need Canada though.