• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
there are "unknown string" entries in the units stats as well. another crash happened when i clicked on an ongoing naval battle.
Is there any difference between the byzantine(which should be roman btw) and Hellenic empires?

When i can change policy and in the tech tree at units, brigades

it happened before u install my mod?
in the tech tree u mean at the effects of the technology or the name of the technoly?
what version dh u use?

there are "unknown string" entries in the units stats as well. another crash happened when i clicked on an ongoing naval battle.
Is there any difference between the byzantine(which should be roman btw) and Hellenic empires?

what version of dh u use?
for now hellenic empire and byzantine have no difference except flag name and backround, it is just flavor. the greeks in the 20th century name it byzantine not roman.

I'm just saying this to try to help:

New units:
I've done some and they can be very tricky.. with lots of crashes until it is finally done.

1. unit ref in config/mods.. or whatever file you wish... model_42_0;Para Brigade;;;;;;;;...
2. unit model pic in gfx/interface/models
3. unit skiff in same place.
4. d_01... check if upgrading .. make sure upgrade details are there.
.... check if your file matches EXACTLY the division type...
... check if your file .. say is INF... and is researched in the INF techs column... that you have added d_01 to the tech file for that unit.
5. check that your counter works ok and you can see the full counter (not half cut away).. caused by a missing ref.

hope this helps

thanks but i think the new unit would be hard to do for the moment so i will work it in the future

Looks nice but if I may ask what do you mean by WWIII?

war between right wing europeans and nationalists against the syndicalists if they defeat germany

Might I suggest that Romania does not declare war on Austria/The Danubian Federation at the same time as it does with Bulgaria? In the event that there is a Unified Austrian Empire you are put in an impossible situation.

Might I suggest that Romania does not declare war on Austria/The Danubian Federation at the same time as it does with Bulgaria? In the event that there is a Unified Austrian Empire you are put in an impossible situation.

romania declares war on austria???and the same time bulgaria?? when ? how ?

war between right wing europeans and nationalists against the syndicalists if they defeat germany

In 95% of my games Germany defeat France (max what France can do its hold their positions) so WWIII impossible

In 95% of my games Germany defeat France (max what France can do its hold their positions) so WWIII impossible

if soviet union joins the war france almost always wins, bigger ww2 if germany decides to protect austria while on war with france, ww3 if germany isnt at war with france and decides to protect austria and another ww3 if france defeats germany ,if u take in mind that my goal was just to improve greece i think it is enough

In your mod u need rise chance of elect social-democrats(for transforming in SU) after Kerenskiy death,in all my games im never see france troops in Berlin,so may be u need improve france manpower?

In your mod u need rise chance of elect social-democrats(for transforming in SU) after Kerenskiy death,in all my games im never see france troops in Berlin,so may be u need improve france manpower?

u have lost the point, the goal of my mod is to improve Greece, not france or russia, those country are improved only to interact with greece. if u want something to make the chances of syndicalist victory in ww2 u have to tell it to the kaserreich team http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?529944-Kaiserreich/page184

Great mod thoroughly enjoyed my first playthrough :)

Well perhaps they are meant to declare war on Hungary? But I just Know that Romania declared war or was attacked by the Danubian Federation at the same time as it attacked Bulgaria.

Well perhaps they are meant to declare war on Hungary? But I just Know that Romania declared war or was attacked by the Danubian Federation at the same time as it attacked Bulgaria.

austria declared war on romania? though event?

Cool. Will it work with DH 1.03? I'll be adding this to the List of Mods soon.