• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What are (were) RA1 and RA2 ?

Command and conqure red alert 1 & 2

with the flag whats a good program besides Photoshop i can use to change some things i have sadly been useing paint :/

Can anybody make a new "load_1024" and "load_1280" for me? I feel shy when the Kaiser staring at me while the game is loading....

Can anybody make a new "load_1024" and "load_1280" for me? I feel shy when the Kaiser staring at me while the game is loading....

That was the point! :p

Give me some time, I'll try to craft something.

I have made and collected the Kaiserreich flags in VIC style and also add some new flags~:p

flagsc.png

Download here

Awesome :D Thanks!

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I have found Kaiserreich through the new Darkest Hour game and in it's thread here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?529944-Kaiserreich-DH-1.0-Released I found skins, one of which is for the union of britain.

Now, not knocking whoever put it together, but it's not to my taste so I'm having a go myself. So far I've made a sidebar and since I'm not completely and utterly ashamed of it, thought it might be nice for anyone sharing my taste;

xepxmg.jpg

If anyone has thoughts on what to do for the topbar and main screen backgrounds, do tell. Nothing too complicated though, I'm barely more skilled than someone pressing random buttons.

Attachments

• UoB sidebar.zip
    418,3 KB · Views: 49
What's the difference between vanilla flags and the EU3-flags?

I haven't been around the forums in a few months, but I felt I should come by and post up some of the graphic collections I had put together. I don't want them to go to waste just sitting on my computer. So here they are:

First up, my last version of Kaiserreich SKIF icons. From Cuba to China, South Africa to Korea, Lithuania to America First Union, just about every state in Kaiserreich now has a SKIF icon set. I have painted some sets myself, but I must give enormous credit to the many great SKIF artists throughout the community. Enjoy. I hope they enrich your gaming. Version 3.0:

Download​

The second GFX option pack I have is a collection of EU3 style flags and shields for all Kaiserreich states. I have included two different versions of several flags so that you may choose which one best suits your game. Enjoy:

Download​

Go forth and contribute Kaiserreich community. I'd love to hear your opinions and see your own work here.

Can you have Kaiserreich DH style skif icons ? standart icons very boring :)))

SKIF-icons seems not to be working properly with DH. For instance there's modern jetfighter icons all over the place and 47 inf in china and 51 inf in Ukraine.
Did I mess up my install?

Forgive my ignorance - where do you put the flags?

SKIF-icons seems not to be working properly with DH. For instance there's modern jetfighter icons all over the place and 47 inf in china and 51 inf in Ukraine.
Did I mess up my install?

I'm getting the same thing. Am I doing something wrong? It seems like the unit model filename format has been changed to accommodate the WW1 units which the SKIF icons doesn't have.

Today, I had a fresh install of DH and tried out Kaiserreich for the first time. I installed the SKIF icons puplished in the opening post and I confirm the issue. GER starts with Fokkers which have jet fighter skif pictures ^^ ... this needs an update :)

Hi to everyone, long time lurker, finally decided to subscribe to the forum. Introductions aside, I just freshly re-installed Kaisserreich to try it with DH and the DH engine.

I can confirm the problem with SKIF icons too, it seems mainly related to air units. An update would be wonderful.

Also, a simple question: Is there any version with colored pictures? Like in the GIP?

This needs to be re-uploaded desperately, looks like everything was on megaupload.

This needs to be re-uploaded desperately, looks like everything was on megaupload.

Perhaps you should write a PM to Trot as he has been offline for several days.