• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Current player setup:

UoB - Pepsi
AUS-HUN - Fancykiller
CoF - LodovicoAriosto

Russia - Myff
Qing - Kybernomad
Japan - Geofactor
AUS - Hax

I hope that these permanent players are going to arrive on Saturday.

Any other players will sub those mentioned above if they don't come or play some of these - Canada, Italy, Brazil, Ottoman etc.

So we basically need at least 7 players. My personal guess is that me, FancyKiller, Kybernomand, Geofactor and Hax are definitely going to be there. Not sure about Pepsi and Myff.

Session, 20feb 1942 => 28 may 1942.
Russia breaks the front in north, novgorod is going to be liberated. No real losses for syndicalist Marsh is horrible for japanese troops who tried (and failed) to cut retreat of french-british troops.
In center front, russia launched a huge attack (160 vs 40). But massive bombing and defense have made them stop.
In southern front, a combined landing on Melitopol and a breaktrought in Dnepro surrounded and destroyed 80 divisions Qing-Russian divisions. 20 more divisions have been destroyed, plus around 30 with bombing.

I would like to get a clear response from your side.
Does Russia capitulate ? or does all the coalition capitulate ? Or do we continue like that ?

Session, 20feb 1942 => 28 may 1942.
Russia breaks the front in north, novgorod is going to be liberated. No real losses for syndicalist Marsh is horrible for japanese troops who tried (and failed) to cut retreat of french-british troops.
In center front, russia launched a huge attack (160 vs 40). But massive bombing and defense have made them stop.
In southern front, a combined landing on Melitopol and a breaktrought in Dnepro surrounded and destroyed 80 divisions Qing-Russian divisions. 20 more divisions have been destroyed, plus around 30 with bombing.

I would like to get a clear response from your side.
Does Russia capitulate ? or does all the coalition capitulate ? Or do we continue like that ?

Well, i would like to reach 1945, drop a few nukes on Washington D.C :p

Kybernomad (Qing) told me he is ready to capitulate. The Russian player was a sub and I guess that nor him or Myff would like to continue in the suffering. So it is up to Hax and Geofactor to decide whether they want to carry on opposing the Internationale.

If Hax and Geofactor officially declare their capitulation, I will gladly receive the save from Geofactor, make Russia, Qing, Japan, AUS-HUN, Canada and Ottoman puppets in single player with the help of "acceptall" and redistribute the conquered territory between me, UoB and AUS-HUN to reflect their efforts visibly on the map. This will be the the final screenshot for the AAR.

After this, we can start discussion about a new game, vanilla HoI ARMA. Alliances could be like these:
SOV, UK, US
vs.
GER, JAP, ITA, puppeted Nationalist China (Japan player should be able to conquer China by 38-39 and puppet it - then a human player takes China)

There will be some house rules of course, mainly about DoWing, joining factions and resource trades.

I think these alliances are quite equal in strength and we would need 7 regular players for that.

Other players can take Nat. Spain (join the Axis) or Republican Spain (join Allies or Comintern), Canada, Australia etc.

Last edited: