• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(32424)

Tinkerer of Graphics
Jul 25, 2004
Seeing all the posts here, I understand that the mod is dead, that MDS2 is now the main project, and that the site to dload this mod no longer functions. I was just wondering if this mod does still exist, somewhere, in a way that I could get my hands on, install, and play. Or has the mod been totally destroyed?

Well im very interested to I had the mod in my old computer and it was GREAT but that computer is dead and the harddrive reformatted and in this now.

But I think its possible to find someone who has it in the HoI2 forums as its much more active.

PS: If this post looks wierd in some way its because im very tired now.

ENKC said:
Sad to see this died. But is the new one going strong? And more importantly, is my Australian scenario description still in there somewhere? It'd be pretty out of date by now, but I don't know when the new mod is set.

The new MDS is set on the same date as the old one.

It's website can be found here .
And it's forum thread is here .

Good News!

Did anyone have any luck finding the Hoi1 MDS ???? :confused:
I have the old hoi1 modern day scenario files in my system :) .They are about 35.9mb in 4 parts so i should be able to email them to people if they want?PM(private message me in this forum your email and i will send them to you) I cant remember how to install the files but i think an explanation is in this sub forum.Or maybe the guys who made it would like me to send it to them so they can upload it for all?.
I hadnt realised i still had them ,better late than never. :)

Dr Rare said:
Did anyone have any luck finding the Hoi1 MDS ???? :confused:
I have the old hoi1 modern day scenario files in my system :) .They are about 35.9mb in 4 parts so i should be able to email them to people if they want?PM(private message me in this forum your email and i will send them to you) I cant remember how to install the files but i think an explanation is in this sub forum.Or maybe the guys who made it would like me to send it to them so they can upload it for all?.
I hadnt realised i still had them ,better late than never. :)
Unfortuanatly the mod files are to large to email as the EXE file is 13.9mb .So i cannot help. :( The mod was an unfinished work and the guys moved on to MDS Hoi2 .So maybe they can help.Try asking them in the hoi2 mods forum.