• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pellaken

TheNewTeddy
109 Badges
Mar 24, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Sengoku
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Prison Architect
Had the money sitting in my steam wallet so I bought this on sale!

So, um... what exactly is this game? lol.

Also can I play offline? I'm taking a vacation shortly and am wondering if I could play where there is no internet.

yes it works fine offline. (Gold purching option is the only online service i can think of, which is absolutly not required)

Its just a laid back old school pixel formated turn based RPG based on the old paper RPGs like D&D. Main quests are market with a gold star, but theirs also plenty optional quests. The game has a couple of extra classes to unlock and characters (since you pick a class + char combo). You will catch on quick, just enjoy a delightful game filled with great dialogue.

The game actually holds alot more content and game time that you would think and like games like Diablo, once you finnish the game you can reset all the quests in a harder difficulty playing with the same party and bag etc you had finnishing the first game.

Cheers