Just bought all dlc on PC and I'm not sure if or how I can go back...

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bl4ckSh33p

Lt. General
23 Badges
Apr 19, 2017
soft.bl4cksh33p.de
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
I prefer playing on Xbox but I owned Stellaris on Steam long before the console version.

The changes and improvements are so big! But mouse and keyboard controls feel so bad. Same for the cluttered UI. And everything is SO tiny on screen.
The console UI and controls are so much better (except assigning groups and adding command to top of order queue).
Would be great to get controller support and UI on PC.

I love the new first contact and espionage and I don't know how to go back to 2.6 with missing features/fixes cause the DLC is missing. (like AI not building platforms which should be fixed in 2.6)

I hope console gets the missing updates and DLC very soon cause it's the best way to play. :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
I moved my PC today and tried using my TV as monitor. Much better! And I connected my Xbox controller and found a config which works. But it's far from console.

It would be very helpful to get official controller support. Even without the console UI. Moving the cursor works fine but scrolling thorough lists is a pain. Is there a key to scroll up/down in outliner or planet builing list?

Edit: found a fix. Updated the controller settings and added some tweaks and scrolling works with LT/RT now (mouse wheel). I've uploaded my Xbox controller config as "Stellaris (Xbox)".

Last edited: