• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A reformable head for the Messianist heresy seems more likely. The Judeao-Christian heresy is rather vague, I'm not sure how a head would work.

Actually, I can help with that. Messianic Judaism would not have a High Priest or a head because they believe that Jesus Christ is their High Priest and Mediator, and they worship the Father through Him accordingly. (This is articulated in Hebrews.) Messianic Jews, in RL, can and do observe most every rite of the Orthodox Jews except sacrifice and the use of a High Priesthood. (Normal rabbis and such are there, though.)

Also, a Messianic Jew would never call Jesus by his Latin and English name. In Messianic Judaism, Jesus' Hebrew name, Ye'shua, is the term. Likewise, they call God by His original names, like "YAHW", "Jehovah God", and "I Am". Any flavored text would read "Praise Ye'shua" and also use the same format as normal Jews. Messianic Jews still observe Jewish holidays alongside Christian ones. Their version of the Passover is slightly different in meaning, but not in the way it is done. (For more on the Messianic interpretation of the Passover, you can look up "Jews for Jesus".)

Actually, I can help with that. Messianic Judaism would not have a High Priest or a head because they believe that Jesus Christ is their High Priest and Mediator, and they worship the Father through Him accordingly. (This is articulated in Hebrews.) Messianic Jews, in RL, can and do observe most every rite of the Orthodox Jews except sacrifice and the use of a High Priesthood. (Normal rabbis and such are there, though.)

Also, a Messianic Jew would never call Jesus by his Latin and English name. In Messianic Judaism, Jesus' Hebrew name, Ye'shua, is the term. Likewise, they call God by His original names, like "YAHW", "Jehovah God", and "I Am". Any flavored text would read "Praise Ye'shua" and also use the same format as normal Jews. Messianic Jews still observe Jewish holidays alongside Christian ones. Their version of the Passover is slightly different in meaning, but not in the way it is done. (For more on the Messianic interpretation of the Passover, you can look up "Jews for Jesus".)
I'm quite familiar with Messianic Judaism, but Messianic Judaism was not what I was trying to represent with the Judeao-Christian heresy (I've currently removed both heresies from the mod, following Paradox's model). As it currently exists, and is currently organized, it is a rather recent development, and Messianic Jewish practices do not necessarily reflect practices of Judeao-Christian sects of earlier times.

I reckon that Messianic Judaism could be where if you restore Israel, rebuild the Temple, and control enough Holy Sites, you could "reform" the Jewish faith and declare yourself the Messiah.