• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is a minimal joystick support: a button to fire guns, shoot missiles, and possibility to control the X and Y axis.

The programmers started spending some of their own time to make a proper support after feedback from these forums, but their studio went bankrupt before they could be properly finished with it..

So I'd say it is quite unlikely that a good patch will appear. :(

Hi Nikolai II

I see the Quazar Studio forum site is up and running I have posed the the same question there as well. The last message posted by a moderator was late 2008, Do you know if they have resumed supporting that forum again? The game is still being actively sold so I assume it is generating revenue, so it is not totally unreasonable to expect techical support for bugs such as this.

In that case you could check a few old joystick threads here for email addresses you could use. (Change the settings to view posts from the beginning instead of just last month.)

I would love it if the equation "still sold=still supported" was a true one..
But since they said that they had a half-finished patch, maybe some public demands could make them finish it just for the goodwill value..