• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLetterZ

Community Developer, general sweetheart
46 Badges
Nov 5, 2013
  • Empire of Sin
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Paradox Order
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Starvoid
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Stream_2Year.jpg
Two years ago we set you on a journey were your choices would have world-altering effects. Join us in celebrating the two year anniversary or Tyranny TODAY at 19:00 CET at: https://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive/

Really good game.

I know Tyranny, did not meet your expectations, but please consider making a Tyranny II, i feel it would be a bigger success this time around. Please think about it Paradox & Obsidian. I did not finish it, because i try to play a little of all my 532 steam games, but i love Tyranny.

Last edited:
Oh Man, I just saw Tyranny Two and got super excited. Now I'm bummed.

Please Paradox & Obsidian, find a way to make it work.
Agreed, Tyranny was and still is amazing, I'd love to see a second one! My problem was that I'm generally a nice guy and had a hard time making tough decisions ><!

Agreed, Tyranny was and still is amazing, I'd love to see a second one! My problem was that I'm generally a nice guy and had a hard time making tough decisions ><!

You can do it if you try. Go Rebel, be a hero, try to curb Verse's murderous impulses and just talk Barik out of being a massive racist*.

*(You cannot talk Barik out of being a massive racist)

You can do it if you try. Go Rebel, be a hero, try to curb Verse's murderous impulses and just talk Barik out of being a massive racist*.

*(You cannot talk Barik out of being a massive racist)
I actually found out you can be a good guy on my 2nd playthrough and went full liberty route including not even requruiting Barik or Verse. I actively told them to leave at every opportunity and only used Sirin, Lantry and Ebb. Made Lantry into a tank/healer in heavy armor with shields, made Sirin into a Two-handed weapon wielding close combat badarse, Ebb remained a mage and I used a cheesy dual wield strat with volcanic weapon+flurry attacks to destroy absolutely everyone.

Gosh I love how OP some combinations of spells are if you think about them <3

Tyranny has the best magic system ever and the flexibility that the characters have is just absolutely great. No other game even comes close to this greatness.