Join the Stellaris Official Discord Server!

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Aceparadox

Community Manager (Stellaris)
Jan 9, 2020
Hello Stellaris Fans!

I’m AC, Community Manager for Stellaris and Stellaris: Console Edition.

We’re proud to announce the Stellaris Official Discord Server! This server will form a new hub for Stellaris players on all platforms, allowing us to share news, events and Discord exclusive activities with you all.

Come and discuss strategies, share fan art and players stories and meet new friends to challenge in multiplayer sessions.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Join our Discord here: https://discord.com/invite/StellarisOfficial

discord_invite_social_2.png

Enviabletable42

Private
Aug 14, 2019
Is any other Xbox player having trouble getting back into the Stellaris Official Discord channel? I haven't been able to connect since mid to late October. Discord support gave me the brush off.