• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(65947)

Corporal
Jan 29, 2007
i have played eu and eu 2 a really long time and i wanna start playing mp now. i would like to play a mp game which start in ck and goes to eu 2 are there games i an join or games that are going to be created

thanks in advance.

Hi yanithras, welcome to the forums. There are two games going on right now, Ultima Ratio Regnum and The big Cheeses of France - URR and CoF, for short. URR is about halfway through CK, and we would really love to have a new player; we do intend to convert to EU2 (possibly EU3 if MP is stable enough) when we're done. We meet on Fridays at 1930, Pacific time. (What timezone are you in, by the way?) Then there's CoF, which I think is in a bit of a hiatus at the moment, but a new player could be just what they need; they are in a European timezone. I suggest you post in one of those threads on this forum and ask to join.

You are new and maybe not aware of this, but the rolleyes smiley is generally not considered friendly. At any rate, if you want to start a new CK game I wish you the best of luck.

See If I started an MP game I wouldn't want folks to just play as prominent kingdoms. I'd like either a minor duch or a small kingdom like Navarra, Castile, Aragon, Leon, Leinster (which I'd always play ;) ). But if folks were willing to get together I'd give it a whirl.

RIPP_n_WIPE said:
See If I started an MP game I wouldn't want folks to just play as prominent kingdoms. I'd like either a minor duch or a small kingdom like Navarra, Castile, Aragon, Leon, Leinster (which I'd always play ;) ). But if folks were willing to get together I'd give it a whirl.

I'd be game.

RIPP_n_WIPE said:

Maybe go even further, and start as independent Counties? My most successful game to date started as an independent County... anyway, I'd be into it.

Are those Ultima Ratio Regnum and The big Cheeses of France still going on?
I believe I might be able to join too.

Are there any connection/speed requirements?