• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problems are related. Craftsmen earn next to nothing in subsidized factories, so why be craftsmen? Or clerk?
Use NF to get profitable factories build, then use NF to get craftsmen.

In fact my craftmen earns nothing, irrespective of the factory where they are employed is profitable or in loss. However since I subside the ones at a loss I don't undestand why those craftmen don't are paid!
The richest of my crafmen can hardly satify only 40% of their life needs, in other words they are simply starving (and it's the same also without taxation).
On the contrary farmers can always satify almost 50% of their luxury needs and still can save huge amount of money to the national bank.
That's why all the craftmen I make with NF suddenly demote to farmer and then when they've made enough money promote to unproductive aristocrats.

That's unbelievable.

Am I doing something wrong?

I don't know what to do since there isn't a manner to increase workers salaries.

Please help me, I'm getting crazy!

The problem isn't that craftsmen earn nothing, it's that their needs are humongous, about 40 times as big as those of other poor POPs. It will probably be fixed in patch 1.2. Until then, there should be fixes for it in the mod section.

The problem isn't that craftsmen earn nothing, it's that their needs are humongous, about 40 times as big as those of other poor POPs. It will probably be fixed in patch 1.2. Until then, there should be fixes for it in the mod section.

You're right, changing country in my saved game I've just noticed it's a problem that affects all other AI played States, even South East England who is the most industrialized region in the world in 1880 has only 4% of craftmen (and none of cleks...); the majority of whom can't satify even 50% of their life needs, ironically the only craftmen who satisfy even luxury needs are the unemployed ones!!

The only answer is to fix the bug on our own, however I find unbelievable Paradox has released a game in this conditions.

Let's hope for a forthcoming patch... so disappointed.

Last edited:
How profitable are their factories?

There are no factories yet, that's the problem. I promoted capi's through NF and they started on several projects (A LOT of winery's and a few factories, but they couldn't invest any money into them (bevause having 0 income).

It took 5-6 years to get my first winery started, and after that everything worked fine (off course, those capi's had income from the winery and had money to invest).

*Off course it might be WAD that it takes a long time to get a first project started because of this

I think that the rate which Capitalists loan money from National Bank should be increased. It is really annoying that building first factory takes tens of years, and very unrealistic too.

I don't know what to do since there isn't a manner to increase workers salaries.

Minimum Wages social reform.

Status
Not open for further replies.