The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
I would say that Russia is the second hardest GP start, with OE being hardest. Illiterate peasants, no industrialization, crap tech. OE is smaller and has Russia for a neighbor, which is why I'd say it's harder.They're huge and start with zero industrialization. I'm not saying they need to be buffed or anything, but they're a slower and harder start than the other great powers.
Well, still would be nice if someone could address the problems with militancy/Social reforms/rebellions
Wait, what? So if someone pauses, they lag behind? Seems like that would ruin the ability to respond to enemy movement....- When you play multiplayer, if someone is lagging behind, the game will now automatically slow down to let them catch up. You can even see what date everyone is on in a tooltip over the pause button.
Enjoying the vodka?
My bachelor thesis was influenced by frequent playing of HoI2 and watching Yes, Prime Minister. The result: The effect of conscription on labour market. Got A for itEnjoying the vodka?
I forgot to mention, that bottle is also for providing me with a graduation topic for my thesis in University (Economics) based on POPs. Basic idea: do people's consumption habits change when they start doing different kind of work? (Japanese, Korean and Chinese POPs going from farmer to craftsmen) answer: Yes, they do! got 7 out of 10 for that one.
Yes i know and agree, but for the first the effect sometimes are not sufficient.- What I find the most efficienct way to get industrialisation going is to use NF to promote capitalists, especially in an area with high concentration of people.
- Small cavalry forces to flank and occupy enemy territory is great, while the main armies take on enemy forces. Reconaissance affects how quickly you occupy.
- When you play multiplayer, if someone is lagging behind, the game will now automatically slow down to let them catch up. You can even see what date everyone is on in a tooltip over the pause button.
- Medicine is a vitally underrated technology. Besides its great bonus to supply limits, the inventions effects are absolutely great.
- You can kickstart your economy by taking loans and invest in alot of infrastructure, just to let your factories, rgo's and artisans get money etc. Kind of like the real world.
- I like playing Russia... I usually neglect the balkans and focus on Sweden and Persia first into my sphere. Big nice markets with alot of raw materials.
Im not sure if its a good idea to allow clients to de-sync,a multiplayer game would be more prone to crash\disconnect.....right?- When you play multiplayer, if someone is lagging behind, the game will now automatically slow down to let them catch up. You can even see what date everyone is on in a tooltip over the pause button.