• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
...Causing everyone to be destroyed by the Big Blue Blob who rallied up thousands of brave Baguettes from Brittany which is now part of the French Culture Group which in turn...

... was destroying by the kebab which had somehow absorbed Naples and Mexico is 10 years and already had cores and no rebellions, leading to Johan nerfing Sweden so that ...
Wow, congratulations for all the mistakes :D.

Reactions:
...Allowed Denmark to do nothing, because they couldn't cross the strait in Oresund, because "Hans'" fleet was there, but Wiz...

...decided to just declare war on a Swedish OPM ally, occupy it, wait the 5 years for 100%, and then using the new changes that allow a nation to take unsieged land and his 100% warscore, Denmark was able to force Sweden to...

I was on my phone at the time, autocorrect does weird stuff.
Indeed it does. Sometimes I really, really hate autocorrect. Don't worry about that though.

...A zombified Square Memel broke through the window. "A-ha! I speak against common sense! More blobbing! Less provinces! Waaah!"...

Reactions:
...people to protect against common sense while waving naked...