• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pancakelord

Lord of Pancakes
43 Badges
Apr 7, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings III
  • War of the Roses
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • March of the Eagles
  • Darkest Hour
So I fed "Jeff" in to a deepmind a bunch of times... Don't do Zro, kids.
Jeff the Ascendant.png

• 9Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I love how in the last picture he's basically some sort of weird eagle/dog/sheep hybrid standing on a bunch of little tentacle legs in some sort of weird Hermaeus Mora-esque library.

• 4Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I want #15 as a race in my game. Actually having a non earth creature based alien would be awesome. It actually looks alien.
You know it wouldn't be impossible to do that. The various art files for species all exist as rigged layers referencing underlying textures, I bet you could feed each texture in to a Deepmind algo (or batch it via a script), copy out the results and make a "alien" texture mod quite easily. Might need some anti-noise filters so it doesnt look dodgy when the thing is wriggling around in the diplomacy view... I'd call it "Stellaris on Acid (retexture)".

Edit:
1603330981302.png
1603331026736.png
1603331125005.png

Last edited:
Here you go. Don't say I didn't do anything nice for you, @Pancakelord :D

Seeing that in HD, gotta say, the plated body armor is absolutely gorgeously done. Might need to make that into a clothing mod for humanoids to go full medieval lol.

Just testing proportions gives me some interesting results:
It legitimately looks like 40k chaos armor after parsing it in DM.
1603326518119.png
1603326683530.png

Feeding him in facing the other way, literally gives you voldemort
1603327537669.png
1603327582288.png

Anyway, here's what i've got for now, going to see what other source videos I can test that big pic against lol.
"vanilla jeff"

Imgur mirror incase it doesnt load

"Ascended Jeff" (I think all the extra eyes really confuses the image processing - tempted to try some other stellaris aliens and see what happens).

Imgur mirror incase it doesnt load

• 1Like
Reactions:
You know it wouldn't be impossible to do that. The various art files for species all exist as rigged layers referencing underlying textures, I bet you could feed each texture in to a Deepmind algo (or batch it via a script), copy out the results and make a "alien" texture mod quite easily. Might need some anti-noise filters so it doesnt look dodgy when the thing is wriggling around in the diplomacy view... I'd call it "Stellaris on Acid (retexture)".

Edit:
View attachment 644799View attachment 644800View attachment 644802
1603331816323.png

One deep-minded alien put in-game quickly (naturally it'd need more attention put on cropping etc).

• 1Like
Reactions:
None of these really satisfy my desire for stupid sexy necroids, will probably go for either the BDSM monks or the masked ones so that I can imagine they're terribly pretty beneath there.

None of these really satisfy my desire for stupid sexy necroids, will probably go for either the BDSM monks or the masked ones so that I can imagine they're terribly pretty beneath there.
Wait, you don't think Dumbo is sexy?