• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice AAR! When I started reading this AAR, I was playing Japan myself and it was interesting to see what other people can do with your country. This was definitely well worth reading. Thank you, my sir!

Swedish AI in 1.5 was mad - declares to gain independce, wins and peaces for some cash and Denmark breaking with Poland/Muscovy. Each time Sweden looses, Denmark eats a bit more of Sweden.

Possibly some self-loathing on the part of our Swedish overlords?

Or how the AI wants to form Scandinavia(They are to lazy to wait for integration of Norway and Sweden :confused:)

Actually, if the AI was lazy, it would be more likely to wait too long than not long enough. ;)

Nice AAR! When I started reading this AAR, I was playing Japan myself and it was interesting to see what other people can do with your country. This was definitely well worth reading. Thank you, my sir!

I am delighted you enjoyed it! I hope you'll like the next one too!

Really enjoyed this AAR Avindian, played a short game with Uesegi/ Japan myself a few weeks ago, inspired in part by what I'd read here. That trade income is impressive especially given the relatively poor geographic situation Japan is in. That saidm, I agree that early adoption of trade ideas is definitely a sensible idea!

5. Do not scout the Pacific with your entire fleet.

Old habits like that indeed die hard. :D