• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've watched the first few minutes of your first video and I really like your pacing, voice, and explanations so far. Will definitely keep watching. Thanks for posting.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Started watching. May you do better than my Japan!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Episodes 4 - 6 will be available shortly. Uploaded them and just awaiting final processing. This takes the campaign from May '36 thru May '37 and setting up the OOB to ready for the war against China. I appreciate everyone watching, thank you!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
For those who are waiting, Episodes 7 and 8 are uploaded and take the game thru the first week of July '37 and war with China. Had an amazing start in the war, better than I've ever had in my dozens of Japan campaigns! Link in my signature.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Episodes 9 thru 11 have been uploaded to my Japan Campaign playlist and are ready for HD viewing! The 11th episode had a couple minutes cut off at the end due to a recording issue but no worries, not much was truly lost there. I'm working today on the next couple of episodes getting Japan thru the rest of 1937.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm up to 15 episodes total now, average length of >50 minutes. This takes the game thru early January 1938 and sees the fall of Shanxi (so far) of the Chinese nations. Thank you to everyone watching and commenting!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Episodes 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22 all uploaded and brings us to the summer of 1938! I've got a couple more episodes getting ready to upload to YouTube. Enjoy!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Episodes 23 and 24 finished uploading, working on the next two at this time - we're up to October of '38 and my promise to have the Chinese campaign over before the end of the year looks shaky. Uh oh! Tune in and find out how well I do!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Latest episodes 25 and 26 uploaded and things are looking better now. Maybe I'll get China conquered by the end of the year after all!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Episodes 27, 28, and 29 are uploaded - spoiler, I do *not* capture China yet in these episodes.
Spoiler part deux - I do in episode 30. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Showing how much I care, I have the next three episodes (30, 31, and 32) uploaded bringing the game thru mid '39 prior to WW2 kicking off. Enjoy!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Is that possible?
Well he could do better than me, as I had to concede defeat as Germany was losing badly.
I've added up to episode 35, getting us to November 1939. Good news is that Germany did very well in Poland. Better news is I feel Japan is going to be very ready for Dec 7, '41.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I've added up to episode 35, getting us to November 1939. Good news is that Germany did very well in Poland. Better news is I feel Japan is going to be very ready for Dec 7, '41.
Good you feel that way I was worried you had too little IC in episode 11, but with 24 episode to improve that all might not be so gloomy!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Episodes 36 and 37 added, working on adding 38-40 right now. IC isn't so much a problem anymore and thanks to @Surt, neither is my research!

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I'm up to episode 42 now with 43 available later today and 44 tomorrow. By the time I start up episode 45, it'll be mid-spring 1941 and getting closer to Pearl Harbor!

• 1Like
Reactions: