• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
3rd January 1945 - 2nd February 1945

Oveview of the attack on Soviet Union. My mobile divisions are advancing as planned, meeting to resistance so far.
139.png

Doing an amphibious assault on Marinique.
140.png

The defending Soviet forces of Kubyshevka-Vostochnaya got reinforced by a another INF division.
141.png

Transporting 12 MIL divisions to Korea. Will use them for anti-partisan duties in China.
142.png

Soviet Union stole a blueprint from me; "Battle Fleet Concentration". Here is also overview of Soviet Union intelligence- They have 109 INF and 4 ARM divsions, while waging a two-front war against me and the Axis. It is only a matter of time, but I also want to take as much land as possible because I plan on declaring war on the axis in not the to far distant future.
143.png

Two CVs finished, two more soon finished, and then two BBs also soon finished.
144.png

Victory in the attack on Kubyshevka-Vostochnaya.
145.png

Took Martinique. Still some islands to go.
146.png

Another fresh Soviet division reaches Kubyshevka-Vostochnaya, and my two INF divisions attacking are struggling.
147.png

I stop the attack on Kubyshevka-Vostochnaya.
148.png

Strategic Redeploying 4 puppet CAV divisions, doing anti-partisan duties in China, to the front line.
149.png

Also Strategic Redeploying a puppet INF division to the frontline from China.
150.png

Strategic Redeploying two INF divisions around Vladiostok province to Nikolsk-Ussurisky.
151.png

Setting into production Capital Fire Control for my two BBs which finish production soon.
152.png

I am sending a landing fleet to Washington to pick up two INF divisions to do an amphibious assault on St. John's. It is no longer defended, so I did not need any MAR or more INF divisions for the assault.
153.png

Attacking Gavan. Could do a small encirclement now.
154.png

The MIL and few GAR I transported from main islands have arrived to Canada. I then Strategic Redeploy them around USA and Canada for anti-partisan duties.
155.png

On the Transport fleets way back to Japan, I loaded a GAR division on from Victoria which I let of at Queen Charlotte.
156.png

Setting into production Nuclear reactor, important to remember. But will probably have a quite delayed nuclear bomb because I am so behind on the research.
157.png

Strategic redeploying 3 INF divisions to Kalakan.
158.png

The two INF divisions from Washington are loaded abour the landing fleet, and set on its way to St. John's.
159.png

Overview of the attack on Soviet Union. They currently have 185 IC.
160.png

Sinking a UK transport ship outside St. John's.
161.png

St. John's is under Japanese control.
162.png

Overview of the front between Axis and Soviet Union. The Axis forces are not advancing fast, which is good for me.
163.png

My Shore Bombardment fleet got attacked by UK SUBs. I won the battle, and no ships were sunk.
164.png

Looks like the Battleship in the fleet got badly damaged! Useless Battleships, hehe. But I also found out I should not add torpedoes to BBs as their firing range gets worse from it. I am going to look up if the same applies to screens.
165.png

Attacking Abakan as it has 30% infrastructure, and there is a Soviet division there I could defeat.
166.png

Victory in the attack on Ekimchan.
167.png

Attacking Urumqi.

168.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
3rd February 1945 - 14th February 1945

Moving in the force that is going to attack Mexico from the sea. The troops at the border are already ready for the attack.
169.png

Attacking Nakhodka.
170.png

These are the two Victory-Point provinces of Mexico, but I don't want to annex Mexico, as I need some puppets for giving me some allied divisions in the help of defending the empire, and attacking the Axis eventually. A tiny bit worried about the manpower in the Axis vs Japan war to be honest. I can't wage a attrition war that is for sure.
171.png

Declaring war on Mexico, and attacking all over the front and Veracruz from the sea.
172.png

Overview of the attack on the US/Mexico border. The attacks are all going really good, and little resistance is met.
173.png

Victory in the attack on Urumqi, also destroying two Xinjiang GAR divsions.
174.png

Strategic Redploying divisons that are not needed in the attacks on Xinjiang, Mongolia and Tannu Tuva as to the fronts against the Soviet fronts further north. I am doing more of these Strategic Redeployments I am not having pictures from.
175.png

Attacking the Xinjiang province of Karamay.
176.png

My amphibious attacking on Veracruz succeeded, and the landing forces are attacking further in to Mexico City to capture all VP-provinces.
177.png

Attacking Oyrat-Tura.
178.png

Doing a small amphibious assault with 2 INF divisons on Petropavlov in the far east-north of Soviet Union.
179.png

Finished researching "Multi-Role Fighter 1943", while I could also research "Multi-Role Fighter 1945" without "Practical Turbojet Engine", I am feeling "1945 Infantry Division" is more important to research next.
180.png

Adding into production 4 series of "Multi-Role Fighters" (FTR). I made a series of 8, and I think 32 should be the least needed minimum before a war with the Axis. Also need some more "Interceptor Fighters" (INT), but not as many. I currently have 7 INT in my airforce, and no FTR.
181.png

Attacking Kubyshevka-Vostochnaya.
182.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
15th February 1945 - 24th February 1945

Meeting resistance in my attacks on Omsk and Pavlodar as Soviet divisons arrive to defend.
184.png

Cherenkhovo is attacked, so I attack the attacking divisions in Kzyyl to help out.
185.png

I stop at attack on Omsk as I am not winning.
186.png

Stopping the attack on Kzyzyl as the defending forces in Cherenkhovo are winning the battle.
187.png

My half-full org 3 INF divisions in Bodaybo is being attacked by Soviet forces. They are overwhelmed even though the Soviet attack is with also 3 INF divisions and a HQ division.
188.png

Attacking Ust-Kut and Neametny to help out the defending divisions in Bodaybo.
189.png

Gavan is mine, and a Soviet ARM divisions is trapped.
190.png

The defending forces in Bodaybo succeed, I let them support attack Ust-Kut.
191.png

The attack on Mexico is going good. Soon Mexico City is under Japenese control.
192.png

Attacking Elban.
193.png

Destroyed two Soviet divisions in Valdivostok. I also stop the attack on the province, because I don't want to capture is as it is a VP-province, and I don't want Germany to annex Soviet Union before I have had as much land as possible.
194.png

Strategic Redploying two INF divisions to Bodaybo.
195.png

My landing fleet outside Venezuela is being attacked by a British fleet with 2 CVs and 3 BBs.
196.png

I win the battle against the UK fleet. Sinking two UK BBs and losing 1 (old) BB and 2 TPs myself.
197.png

Moving my main CV fleet to the east side of USA.
198.png

Landed my two INF divisions in the far east of Soviet Union, and let them attack north into an undefended Soviet province.
199.png

Attacking Semynovka.
200.png

Doing Strategic Redeploying from the attack on Mongolia to the Soviet front.
201.png

Adding into production a series of ENG-brigades. I want to add ENG on all mobile divisions, and also at some INF/MTN divisions that will be used for river crossings.
202.png

Attacking Ghulja.
203.png

Adding into prodcution a series of provincial AA. They will be added to provinces with the war on the Axis in mind.
204.png

Adding into production Land Forts in these 3 provinces, also adding more infrastructure into production in the same provinces giving them all 100%. These provinces will be key defensive positions in the war on the Axis, using neutral Afghanistan to shorten the front. I also want to drive the Axis into 10% infrastrcture provinces, and lets see? Maybe bomb the infrastructure with Strategic Bombers or something like that. Not sure how to wage the war, maybe there will be an offensive through Soviet Union also. I am anyways planning on taking out Southern America (puppet Brazil and Argentina) and take out UK + Ireland first. Should I consider puppeting UK?
205.png

Adding into produciton 2 series of Air Bases.

206.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
24th February 1945 - 24th March 1945

Doing two more attacks in Mexico.
207.png

My landing fleet outside Venezuela is being attacked by the same UK fleet again. This time my landing fleet has 4 MAR onboard, I try to retreat the attack as fast as possble.
208.png

I win the naval battle without any ships lost on any of the sides.
209.png

Attacking Kzyzyl from all sides.
210.png

Mexico City is under Japanese control, I could have now annexed Mexico, but I want to puppet it, so I can have som allied divisions to help me out.
211.png

I have a Warscore at +58%, I need 70% for puppeting Mexico, so need to capture some more land.
212.png

A retreating divison appeared in Biysk, I attack it with 3 MOT divisions that are in a bordering province. The attack on Kzyzyl is also going good.
213.png

Winning the battles easily all over.
214.png

Adding into produciton 2 series of provencial radars.
215.png

Warscore with Mexico at +74%, so I try puppeting them.
216.png

Success. Mexico is now a japanese puppet. My next goal is to take out the Central American countries south of Mexico.
217.png

I have taken both Jamaica and Cayman Islands from UK, they were both undefended. The 4 MAR divisions rebase back to Miami making them ready for the next amphibious assault which will probably be in Central America.
218.png

Overview of the Eastern Soviet Union. I am taking a lot of Soviet land.
219.png

Adding into production 5 series of 2 with convoy transports, as I currently have 0 in the pool.
220.png

I also convert 24 old 1936 Transport ships to Convoy Transports to help out with the shortage. Giving me a total of 120 Convoy Transports (24x5).
221.png

Doing Strategic Redeployment. Doing also more that I am not showing pictures of. Not close to all battles either.
222.png

Tetyukhe
223.png

Annexed Mongolia, giving it most (or all?) to my puppet Manjiang. I guess it is okey, giving Manjiang a bit more of IC.
224.png

Adding another division into the attack on Ekimchan.
225.png

Attacking Alma-Ata. The Germans are really advancing into Soviet now. It is all about taking as much land as possible,
226.png

Martinique is revolting again. Sending out 4 MAR to capture it back.
227.png

My main CV fleet sinks a UK Transport ship east of USA.
228.png

Adding another series provencial AA into production.

229.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
27th March 1945 - 28th May 1945

Attacking Omsk. Need to get on the offense again so I can advance further into western Soviet Union, before Germany takes it all.
230.png

Doing Strategic Redeployments of divisions used in the attacks on Xinjiang to the front further north. Also doing more Strategic Redeployments of other divisions to the front.
231.png

Overview of western Soviet Union. Still a lot of land to split between Germany and me.
232.png

Victory in the attack on Omsk.
233.png

The technology "Strategic Bomber 1945" finished researching. Researching "Production scheduling" next up, to give me better industrial output.
234.png

Declaring war on Guatemala and attacking them from southern Mexico.
235.png

The German MOT division is advancing into this Soviet province, and will probably capture it before me.
236.png

8 new CAs ready for deployment. Also 4 CAG attachments are ready for my CVs and 3 new MOT divisions finished production. One of the CAG series is continued as I have more CVs finishing production in the next year and a half.
237.png

Attacking Tara.
238.png

Finished researching "Semi-Modern Artillery". Next up is "Agricultural Production".
239.png

Adding into production 2 series of Artillery.
240.png

My divisions in Sar are being attack, so I attack Ust-Kamenogorsk and Ekibastuz to help out the defense.
241.png

Victory in the defence of Sar. I cancel the attack on Ekibastuz.
242.png

My 1 ARM division in Olgii has lost the defensive battle against attacking Xinjiang divisions and have to retreat.
243.png

More revolting, this time on Saint George's, sending 4 MAR divisions to capture the province back.
244.png

Annexing Guatemala. I was hoping it went to Mexico to make them a bit stronger IC wise, but it went to me.
245.png

Finished researching "Regimental Combat Teams". Next up I research "Combined Arms Defense", which deactives "Mechenized Offensive", the latter only gives bonuses to "Mechenized Infantry" which I am not going to use, because of it is so cost so much IC to produce.
246.png

"Mass Produced Penicillin" finished researching. Next up is "Multi-Role Fighter 1945".
247.png

Attacking Ekibastuz with 3 MOT divisions, hoping to capture it before it ends up in German hands.
248.png

Attacking Chelyabinsk. I don't want to advance west to capture as many Soviet provinces as possible.
249.png

Overview of western Soviet Union.
250.png

Attacking Ufa.
251.png

Won the attack on Ufa.
252.png

Attacking Okhotsk.
253.png

Attacking Perm, which is defended with 12 Soviet divisions, with 6 Japanese MOT divisions. Also attacking Sterlizamak.

254.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
28th May 1945 - 18th July 1945

Declared war on Honduras and El Salvador, and attacking into both countries.
255.png

Adding 3 ARM divisions who arrived in Ufa into the attack on Perm.
256.png

Germany annexed Free France. Probably because of taking provinces in Africa. Africa is mostly under Axis control, with South-Africa being Allied and some UK provinces. The dark green provinces belongs to Portugal which is neutral.
257.png

Declared war on Costa Rica, and doing an ampihbious assault on Puerto Limo with 6 MAR and 4 CAV divsions..
258.png

Adding into production two series with "Strategic Bombers". I plan to build quite many of them eventually.
259.png

Victory in the attack on Perm.
260.png

Annexed Tanu Tuva and Xinjiang. Also adding into production Land Fort and Infrastructure in the province of Qumul, to help out the defensive line against future war with the Axis.
261.png

Attacking Vyatka.
262.png

Annexed Honduras and El Salvador. Declaring war and attacking Nicuragua.
263.png

Adding into production Land Forts and Infrastructure in these two provinces, these will be defensive strongpoints in the future war on the axis.
264.png

Here goes the defensive line now. Norilsk, marked with green circle, can only be reached from the east. My plan is to let German/Axis divisions to pour into Manjiang and then destroy them there. I was thinking about doing the main attack on the Axis from Europe after first defeating UK.
265.png

Finished researching "Experimental Reactor". Next up I research "Nuclear Reactor Operability".
266.png

Setting into production a Nuclear Reactor.
267.png

I am choosing a new Airfoce minister, as I am now producing Strategic Bombers (STR). The old minister gave a 10% penalty on production of Strategic Bombers, while the new minister gives a 10% bonus to production of Strategic Bombers.
268.png

Investing in National Research. Doing the Comprehensive Investement even though I only have 1% dissent. This because I have money to spare, and I want to have some bonuses on reseach.
269.png

First 4 "Multi-Role Fighters" finished production.
270.png

Annexing Costa Rica.
271.png

Attacking Kudymkar.
272.png

I capture Kudymkar, and launch an attack on Ukhta immediately to try to capture it instead of Germany.
273.png

Vyatka fell into Soviet hands again because of two retreating Soviet INF divisions. I immediately launch an attack on the province to not lose in to the Germans.
274.png

Annexed Nicaragua. I also Strategic Redeploy the divisions used in the attack to Miami, to be ready for the attack on Venezuela.
275.png

Two former Soviet provinces are revolting. I send nearby divisions to take them out.
276.png

Attacking Solikamsk.
277.png

Finished researching "1945 Infantery Divsion". Next up I research "Armor Division Formation", which I lost when abandoning the "Light Infantry Doctrine" tree.
278.png

Adding into production 6 series of INF divisions. I need more divisions for the war on Axis. I will add quite many INF divisions with ART brigades, but I will probably focus heavily on ARM divisions and also making some more MTN and MAR divisions. I have less Manpower than Germany alone, so I am a bit worried, and I need to have a good battleplan.
279.png

Tayshey is revolting. I also got the "Results of Investments in National Research" giving me the blueprints for "1948 Infantry Division" and "Production Scheduling", quite happy with the result, but I really wanted to get the blueprint for "Nuclear Reactor Operability".

280.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
26th July 1945 - 20th October 1945

Moving in 4 MAR, 2 MTN and 6 CAV divisions to the coast of Venezuela.
281.png

Also moving in a fleet with 6 MAR, 6 CAV and 2 INF.
282.png

My landing into Maturin meets no resistance, and I attack into further in all directions. The ampihibous assault on Georgetown meets some resistance.
283.png

Finished researching "Production Scheduling". Next up I research "Semi-Modern Tank".
284.png

Attacking Anadyr and Magadan.
285.png

Finished researching "Combined Arms Defense", and I am up to tech with my land doctrine (Superiour Firepower). Next up I research "1945 Mountain Infantry Division".
286.png

Finished researching both "Practical Turbojet Engine" and "Armor Division Formation". Next up I research "Improved Hospital System" and "1945 Motorized Infantry Divsion".
287.png

Won the battle for Georgetown.
288.png

The production of Land Fort and Infrastructure in Kansk stopped because of partisans. I add them into production again. I also make sure that I have divisions in all provinces I am making Land Forts, so it won't happen again.
289.png

Barabinsk is revolting. Sending nearby divisions to capture back the province.
290.png

Most of Soviet Union is captured. Still one province in the far east, which will still take some time.
291.png

Adding into production Infrastructure in Cheremkhovo, so it also get 50% as other provinces the border to Manjiang.
292.png

Annexing Bhutan as I had forgot to do it.
293.png

Some units ready for deployment. I am not showing pictures of close to all I produce. AA and Radar for provinces are deployed to the provinces where I build Land Forts.
294.png

Finished researching "Agricultural Production". Next up I research "Improver Electroni Computers".
295.png

Partisan map of USA and Canada looking really good. Also lots of MIL divisions with MP-brigades. I am not making any more MIL, and I will probably have to lessen the amount in USA at some point. It helps a bit on the IC, so that is good.
296.png

Transporting 21 MTN divisions to Balboa (Panama Canal).
297.png

The Infrastructure produced on a line to give 40% Infrastrucre is finished production.
298.png

A lot of Destroyers are finishing production.
299.png

4 more FIG finished production.
300.png

Since I have soon finished researching "Multi-Role Fighter 1945".
301.png

I cancel the 4 series of FIG in production, and then I can add them again after reseaching the "Multi-Role Fighter 1945" technology.
302.png

Finished researching "Improved Hospital System". Next up I research "Basic Tank Destroyer". I will add Tank Destroyers (TD) to INF divisions, and maybe to MTN/MAR divisions also, as Germany has many Armored divisons.

303.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
24th October 1945 - 1st January 1946

Declaring war on Colombia and attack three provinces. Their Victory-Point provinces are shown on the map marked in red. It should go quite fast, planning on annexing Colombia as their IC is quite low, so not so powerful puppet.
304.png

"Multi-Role Fighter 1945" finished researching. Next up is "Night Borbardment Doctrine". There are a lot of Air Doctrines still to research.
305.png

Adding into production 4 series with FIG again now that I have the 1945 technology.
306.png

Some units ready for deployment. I have a long series of 2 Transport Ships which both have built over 20 each.
307.png

South-Africa is defeated and annexed by Germany.
308.png

Adding 2 series with ENG-brigades into production, already have 1 series going.
309.png

Attacking Colombias last VP-province; Santa Fe de Bogota.
310.png

34 Destroyers have finished production. 24 more will be produced next year.
311.png

The province in the far east is mine, and all of Soviet Union is taken, except Vladivostok which I attack.
312.png

Annexed Colombia! Redeploying forces to the attack on Peru and Bolivia.
313.png

Vladivistok is taken.
314.png

I can't annex Soviet Union, even though they have lost all provinces. Guess Germany has to do so.
315.png

"Nuclear Reactor Operability" finished resarching. Next up is "Nuclear Power Production".
316.png

Also add into production another Nuclear Reactor.
317.png

Germany annexed Soviet Union. And Yakutsk which was lost to a rebel went to Germany. It is currently under partisan rule, so not a big problem since the province is placed where it is placed.
318.png

Adding into production infrastructure in 14 provinces in north/east of Soviet Union. These are big provinces, which take a lot of time to travel, so I want to bring them up to 40% infrastructure. Maybe a waste of IC? I don't know.
319.png

"Basic Tank Destroyer" finished researching. Next up is "Heavy Tank Destroyer".
320.png

"Night Bombardment Doctrine" finsihed researching. Next up is "Perimeter Defense Doctrine".
321.png

6 INF divsions ready for deployment.
322.png

Rebasing my ampihibous assault support fleet to the Japan to add new ships into it.
323.png

My main CV fleet sunk 4 UK SUBs in the Atlantic Ocean.
324.png

UK only have 5 SUBs and 1 CA/CL/DD in their whole navy. I guess Germany has bombed it.
325.png

Germany has 85 SUBs! Just to invest in DDs.
326.png

Italy with no CVs/BBs and 13 SUBs.
327.png

A minister died, so I choose a replacement with the same stats.
328.png

I do a "Comprehensive Investment" into "National Research", to get tid of the dissent, and boost my research a little bit extra.
329.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
1st January 1946 - 6th April 1946

Doing a ampihibous assault on the coast of Peru. I have been to war with Peru already for at least a few years after they declared war on me, they have been sending peace offers which I have refused.
330.png

I noticed UK have done naval landing in Oslo! I guess the UK landing divisions will be wiped out quite fast.
331.png

Germany is releasing puppets from the former Soviet land.
332.png

333.png
334.png

Liberate and puppet countries

Which made me think, I should probably done the same. I think I maybe never liberated countries before (done through Diplomacy tab, on Japan tab), but it makes a lot of sense now. The reason is that I need more divisions for war and my manpower is close to it limits already, and by having puppets they can make divisions from their own manpower pool. Should have done it before though! Right after the war on USA was over, but better late that never I guess. There are two countries I plan on liberate; India and China, because they both have quite good IC and a lot of Manpower. Still have to wait for the "Investment in National Research" decision to come back with blueprints before I will do it.

Success in the naval landing on the coast of Peru, and the landing divisions attack Lima.
335.png

"1945 Motorized Infantry Division" finished researching. Next up I research "Battlefield Interdiction Doctrine". To get to "Modern Air Combat" I need the 6 technologies marked in green, and also one of "Flying Armada" or "Bomb Ace Initiative". I start out with researching the oldest technolgies to get some research bonus from historical year.
336.png

Doing some deals trading supplies for money. By liberating countries I get a 5% dissent hit, so I need money for "Investment in National Research".
337.png

Shortening the 1 series of MP-brigades I still had going, and the 3 seriies with MOT divisions I also was producing.
338.png

"Results of Investment in National Research" is here, giving me the blueprints for "Basic Armored Car" and "Semi-Modern Tank".
339.png

Liberate and puppet India

I am ready for liberating India. First I claim the provinces I don't want to end up in the new India puppet. Saved the game, and liberated and then loaded up to know what ended up as India, and then I claimed the provinces I wanted to keep as Japanese. So the islands outside India I want to keep.
340.png

And these provinces, all without any IC (Kathmandu would not end up Indian even though I have marked it on the map). I want to keep the provinces under Japanese control if I should want to build infrastructure there, which I most likely will not do.
341.png

I have a new puppet; India!
342.png

Doing "Invest in National Research". I will then wait for 30 days doing the same again, the last 1% of dissent I will get away through producing "Consumer Goods".
343.png

Declaring war on Ecuador, and attacking their capital San Fansisco de Quito, which is the only province I need to capture to annex them.
344.png

Germany has released Egypt as a puppet state.
345.png

San Fansisco de Quito is under Japanese control and I annex Ecuador.
346.png

Finished researching "Semi-Modern Tank". Next up I research "ASW 1945".
347.png

Finished researching "Perimeter Defense Doctrine". Next up I research "Formation Fighting Doctrine".
348.png

Finished researching "Battlefield Interdiction Doctrine". Next up I research "Strafing Doctrine".
349.png

Finished researching "1945 Mountain Infantry Division"". Next up I research "1946 Naval Infantry Division".
350.png

I captured Lima from Peru, and annex them.
351.png

I get blueprints for "Direct Ground Support" and "Strafing Doctrine" from "National Research".
352.png

Germany liberates Iran as puppet state.
353.png

"Invest in National Research".
354.png

To get rid of the last 0,63% of dissent I am doing so through producing "Consumer Goods".
355.png

More FIG ready for deployment. Starting to get a quite decent amount of them.
356.png

Finished researching "Heavy Tank Destroyer". Next up I research "Improved Tank Destroyer".
357.png

St Lucia revolting. I will just ignore it for now.
358.png

Finished researching "Strafing Doctrine". Next up I research "Logistical Strike Doctrine".
359.png

Updating my "Support fleet" and main CV fleet with new Destroyers, and also converting the old ones into convoy escorts.
360.png

Doing som deals trading consumer goods for money.
361.png

My dissent is down to 0%. I focus IC towards "Supplies" instead of "Upgrades". I have been emptiying my supplies stockpile, so need to fill it up again. And also, I don't want to spend to much IC into upgrades yet. I first want to research some technologies 1948 technolgies (at least "Infantry Division"), this because if the division is 2 technologies behind, they get a huge upgrade bonus for the first upgrade. I am not going to war with the Axis anytime soon. I see I will need time, otherwise I will never have a chance. I think maybe spring of 1949 as a good timing.
362.png

I get the blueprints for "Missile Destroyer" and "Logistical Strike Doctrine" through "National Research". In the picture you can also see the provincial improvement progression in Gwadar. I have added 10 AA and 4 Radar, and also Air Bases to the province.
363.png

Liberate and puppet China.

Getting ready for liberating and puppeting China. First I claim the provinces I don't want to give to my new puppet. All provinces do not have any IC, except one with an IC level of 1.
364.png
365.png

Liberated China, or Republic of China-Nanjing as it is called.
366.png

"Invest in National Research".
367.png

"Improved Electronic Computers" finished researching, next up I rearch "Avanced Anti-Tank Artillery".

368.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
12th April 1946 - 4th June 1946

Declaring war on, and attacking, Bolivia. Need only to capture one province, the capital Nuestra Senora de La Paz.
369.png

Finished researching "Formation Fighting Doctrine". Next up I research "Home Defense Doctrine".
370.png

Declaring war on, and attacking, Peru. Victory in the attack Nuestra Senora de La Paz.
371.png

Doing an amphibious assault on Santioago de Chile, the capital of Chile.
372.png

Another island is revolting. I will ignore it for now.
373.png

Finished researching "Logistical Strike Doctrine". Next up I research "Night Strafing Doctrine".
374.png

Transporting 12 GAR divisions to Southern America.
375.png

Got the blueprints for "Air-Land Battle" and "1946 Naval Infantry" from "National Research".
376.png

Doing another "National Research" to get down dissent.
377.png

Producing two levels of infrastructure in Karamay, giving it 30%. I will have to attack into Karamay to if I want to cut of divisions by closing a pocket I will use to lure the enemy into.
378.png

Adding into production more series of ship attachments to produce them faster.
379.png

Finished researching "Advanced Anti-Tank Artillery". Next up I research "Mass Destruction Doctrine".
380.png

Finished researching "Nuclear Power Production", the last level of Nuclear Research under Industrial tab. Now I just need to get the Secret Weapon decision for "Nuclear Waste Bomb". Next up I research "Home Defense Doctrine".
381.png

Also add into production another Nuclear Reactor.
382.png

Annexed Bolivia after capturing their capital.
383.png

The 3 BCs have finished production.
384.png

"Theoretical Breakthrough" for "Nueclear Battleship Propulsion". It is a technology far into the future, so nothing I can research anytime soon. I will probably not want to build more Battleships anyways.
385.png

My landing fleet outside Chile is being attacked by 32 Chilean ships!
386.png

I immidietialy retreat. I did not think Chile had such a big navy.
387.png

Sending my main CV fleet to the coast of Chile. Should have had it there already.
388.png

Finished researching "ASW 1945". Next up I research "Front-line Veichle Repair Shop".
389.png

Finished researching "Home Defense Doctrine". Next up I research "Recon Skirmisher Doctrine".
390.png

I prolong 12 of the 24 series of Destroyers I have in production. My plan is to make 4 CV fleets and 1 BB/BC/CV fleet. The CV fleets will have 4 CVs, 4 CAs, and the rest will be Destroyers, so need quite many of them. Also Germany has many SUBs, so I want many Destroyers. 4 CVs is more than Germany has in their whole navy, think it is maybe like 1.
391.png

Adding into production a serial run of HQs.
392.png

Finished researching "Night StrafingDoctrine". Next up I research "Advanced Heavy Cruiser", think it maybe was a bad decision as I have a really strong navy already so will most likely not produce any more ships except Destroyers, and maybe Escort Carrier for Submarine hunts.
393.png

Another island is revolting.

394.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
I finally caught up with this AAR. Great job, though I fear your chances against Germany aren't that great. For one, you'll need to cover all the 'Barbarossa' lands before you can actually enter Germany proper, so their production capacity will be intact for many months of the war. They currently overwhelm you in sheer numbers (and manpower, and allies, and everything, and trust me when I say their technology will be more advanced).
On the whole, I think you've spent way too many resources (and time) on militia units, and you started releasing puppets very late in the game. Also, puppetting Mexico like you did has the advantage of conserving any and all army it still had left, but when you annex/release a puppet you get the bonus of their technology being on par with yours, so (especially for smaller countries, who research things at a much slower pace), it actually helps you more to annex, and release, than to simply puppet.
I'm writing this in hope it'll help you with your future conquests (in South Africa, for example).
Still, awesome job so far, and I loved the idea of an early(ish) invasion of the US

Good stuff, read it in a couple of days.

Any chance you will continue it?

Good stuff, read it in a couple of days.

Any chance you will continue it?
I think I did a few wrongs in the end. Not releasing puppets fast enough, and I did not know about the technology buff if releasing puppets compared to puppet them from the start. I also built to much MIL, and building the MIL at all since GAR has better suppression. And probably built to much of a navy also, probably would have been enough with only CVs and DDs built. I also forgot to research the nuclear technologies etc. So I will never win a war against Germany I think. Not planned for it enough.

Glad you enjoyed the read though. And really happy about taking out USA.

I recently have tried playing as Japan again too try it out a bit. For me the Japan world conquest still looks like the most interesting. I played a game with Germany where I built 8 CVs, 4 CAs, 12 DDs by end of 1941, while also taking out Soviet Union, and then launching a Sea Lion right after I took Soviet Union in 1942, but it just gets a bit boring from there because so overpowered.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I am thinking about making a new AAR for Japan. I have been playing with Japan a few more times now, and I think I might have a lot better strategy, going for a huge CAV army, and mobile warfare doctrine. I will release China as a puppet after conquering it (I was stupid not doing it in the first game), and same with releasing India as a puppet, this will give me extra troops which I will need if I will try to take out Germany and a total world conquest.

• 1Like
Reactions: