• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
28th July 1943 - 2nd August 1943

Advancing into Peoria and things are looking quite good.
668.png

Being attacked at Belleville. Soon arriving more support there.
669.png

Attacking Danville to try to encircle some US divisions, it would have been a massive win if I could do so.
670.png

Victory in the attack on Danville.
671.png

Being attacked in Belleville. I am struggling a bit as they attack with 12 divisions that have more Organization that mine.
672.png

Attacking Decatur to try help out the defense of Belleville.
673.png

Got Roanoke, and I only need Danville now to encircle some US divisions.
674.png

I need to retreat from Belleville as I am losing the defence there.
675.png

The two MOT divisions keep my retreat path safe so I won't be overrun.
676.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
The defence is tightening, but it looks like you'll be able to outflank over Canada?

USA still kicking. If you were playing as Germany, you've already have East cost, and war would be more or less over.
Had I landed on East Coast I would have won by now I think also. There is a lot of high IC provinces in North-East USA.

I wonder if I should have tried to do the main attack on East Coast instead of West-Coast, and maybe it would make me win the war faster. That being said, I am in a quite good position right now, and quite confident I will win, I just don't know when. Takes time.

3rd August 1943 - 8th August 1943

Captured Greenville, and also moving two Marines into Raleigh.
677.png

Finished researching the Carrier Doctrine "Ring Defense", giving me some nice bonuses to Carrier warfare.
678.png

Next up is "Advanced Encpryption Devices". I think I have read that these technologies are really important ones for better combat as they give important bonuses.
679.png

Victory in the attack on Charleston.
680.png

Victory in the attack on Decatur. I am also being attacked in Milwaukee, but the defending forces should be able to keep off.
681.png

Terrain map mode. There is quite some hill and mountain provinces. Not good for my Motorised and Armour divisions.
682.png

Attacking Chicago. It is a really high (10+) IC province.
683.png

I stop the attack on Raleigh as there arrived 3 US divisions in defense there.
684.png

Attacking Charlotte to help out the defense of Greenville.
685.png

The attack on Chicago is going good.
686.png

Won the attack on Chicago.
687.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
8th August 1943 - 11th August 1943

Lost the defending of Greenville and have to retreat from there. I am also being attacked at Knoxville, I have lots of divisions there, but they are really low Org.
688.png

Victory in the attack on Charlotte.
689.png

Victory in the defense of Knoxville and Norfolk.
690.png

Here are ther 3 last Victory Point provinces Canada have. I could have the possibility to take them all now with the 4 CAV divisions I have in Pembroke.
691.png

I soon have Chicago! Feels like a good victory. I am advancing into some really high IC areas now.
692.png

I have trapped US divisions in a pocket! I just need to be able to hold it. The US divisions still will get supplies through the port in Wilmington.
693.png

Getting attacked at Danville, I will try to defend it at all cost. I also destroyed a US bomber wing in the airbase at Charlotte when taking the province.
694.png

Attacking Raleagh. I am almost losing Danville also. But if I take Raleagh I will still have the pocket intact.
695.png

Got reinforcements at Danville with two Marine divisions. I am also moving in two more ARM divisions to help out the defense.
696.png

Chicago is mine. USA down to 255 IC, while I have 356.
697.png

US did a Carrier Strike on the naval base in Tokyo. No ships badly damaged or sunk.
698.png

I think I have lost a Motorised division from this corps. It probably went too low in strenght. It looks like it takes quite some time to reinforce MOT and ARM divisions.
699.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
12th August 1943 - 16th August 1943

Attacking Raleigh to help out the defense of Charlotte where I am being attacked. Also attacking Greenville to take out the US Motorised division there. Danville is not looking to bad, and soon getting more reinforcements.
700.png

Victory in the attack on Raleigh.
701.png

4 MIL, 2 GAR, 4 MP-brigades and 2 Transport ships ready for deployment.
702.png

I am transporting in 2 INF, 8 MIL and 4 GAR division to Norfolk.
703.png

Victory in the defense of Danville.
704.png

The US industry in Baltimore, that got destroyed with the naval landing I did in March, is still not fully repaired.
705.png

Won the attack on Greenville. Attacking Colombia and Richmond.
706.png

Doing an attack on Fort Wayne, to also help out Decatur.
707.png

Not much resistance in Canada. If I manage to annex them, it will be a massive victory.
708.png

Getting attacked in Decatur and Danville. Doing an attack on Belleville to help out the defense of Decatur.
709.png

Stopping the attack on Fort Wayne as there came more US reinforcements there.
710.png

Looks good now. Quite confident in winning this now.
711.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
16th August 1943 - 24th August 1943

Victory in the attack on Hamilton.
712.png

Attack on Decatur is progressing well.
713.png

Victory in the attack on Colombia. I also attack Charlottesville to try help out the defense of Danville.
714.png

I stop the attack on Charlottesville as I am losing it badly, and Danville is not looking to fall.
715.png

I stop the attack on Belleville.
716.png

I defeat a US Militia division that just arrived to Ottawa. Hamilton is also mine.
717.png

Victory in the attack on Richmond. The defense of Danville also looks good.
718.png

Victory in defending Danville.
719.png

Attacking the US pocket at Wilmington.
720.png

Doing some Convoy Raiding outside Wilmington to try starve out the US forces in the pocket.
721.png

Success in the attacks on all three provinces in the US pocket.
722.png

US intelligence report. Currently have 58 INF divisions and 1 ARM.
723.png

Attacking Belleville to try help out the defense of Decatur.
724.png

I get the fresh reinforcements of 2 INF, 8 MIL and 4 GAR to Norfolk. I send the transport ship back to main-island Japan.
725.png

Looks good on destroying the trapped US divisions.
726.png

Victory in the attack on Richmond.
727.png

Defeat in the initial defense of Decatur. But attack on Belleville looks good.
728.png

Lost a military leader on the battlefield.
729.png

I have som success in sinking some convoy transport outside the US pocket.
730.png

Two more MTN division arrived in Decatur, and it looks like they will hold out.
731.png

Attacked Fort Wayne to help out Decatur, and they soon after also win against the attackers in Decatur.
732.png

I stop attacking Fort Wayne.
733.png

Attack on Belleville looks good. Also being attacked at Decatur, but looks like my defense will manage.
734.png

Stopped attacking Greenville since I was not winning it. A US division retreating into Charlotte also got destroyed.
735.png

Victory in taking Belleville. Feels like I have attacked that province a lot of times, but now I am looking to be able to hold it.
736.png

I attack Lexington to help out the defense of Roanoke which has come under attack.
737.png

Victory in defending Roanoke. And looks like I will win the attack on Lexington also.
738.png

Stopped attacking Fort Wayne.
739.png

Under attack in Wilmington. I attack the attackers in Raleigh.
740.png

More success in crushing the US pocket.
741.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
25th August 1943 - 11th September 1943

New technology researched; "Interceptor 1942". I countinue with researching "Combar-Bombardment Groups Doctrine". I am going to focus a bit on Strategic Bombers, and I also need them for nukes.
742.png

Victory in the attack on Lexington.
743.png

Strategic redeploying two low Org MTN division from Chicago to Roanoke.
744.png

Attacking Louisville.
745.png

Attacking Fort Wayne. Also being attacked at Belleville.
746.png

Destroyed one more US division in the pocket.
747.png

Took out more US convoy transports (+ on more screen also).
748.png

Stopped attacking Fort Wayne as it was too heavily defended.
749.png

Ottawa is mine, no only need to capture Montreal and then I can annex Canada! Being attacked at Val d'Or, but the attackers are from Montreal which I am attacking from Ottawa.
750.png

Attacking Fort Rupert to help out the defence of Val-d'Or.
751.png

Success in defending Belleville.
752.png

Success all over in Canada.
753.png

Trapped the last 5 US division in the pocket into one province. 1 ARM, 2 MOT, 1 AIR and 1 INF, really good catch.
754.png

Success. 5 US divisions destroyed.
755.png

I have all Victory-Point provinces of Canada :)
756.png

Canada is annexed! Feels really good.
757.png

Attacking Indianapolis to help out the defense of Belleville.
758.png

Savannah is revolting, but I already have a GAR division there, so no worries.
759.png

Victory in the attack on Indianiapolis.
760.png

Finished researching "Modern Air Carrier", my plan is to set into production more of them soon, I just focus now on upgrades first. Next up I research "ASW 1942" just to make sure my navy is at its best. There is still UK in the game, and I guess they probably have quite good navy, and Germany probably has lots of Submarines.
761.png

Getting counter-attacked at Richmond, but looks like my troops will manage the defence quite well.
762.png

Just finished researching "Faculty of Nuclear Research", next up is "Isotope Separation Facility" and then I can start to build the Nuclear Reactor. I am little bit behind on the researching, but I hope to get out some nukes quite fast.
763.png

Attacking Fort Wayne as there is only 1 MIL division defending the province. I also launch an attack on Charlotteville.
764.png

4 MIL and 4 MP-brigades ready for deployment.
765.png

Victory in the attack on Charlottesville and in the defence of Richmond.
766.png

I am adding support attacking from Richmond to the attack on Charlottesville.
767.png

A US fleet is doing a Carrier Strike on Miami.
768.png

I end up losing a Heavy Cruiser. Just glad it was not any of the CVs.
769.png

Attacking Evansville to help out the defense of Lexington.
770.png

US intelligence report. Down to 45 INF divisions and 1 ARm. 4 BBs and 5 CVs, so their navy is growing. I should try to hunt it down a bit more.
771.png

4 Mountain divisions ready for deployment. I will send them to USA, even though they maybe will not be needed, better safe than sorry.
772.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Probably won't be actually needed, but I am sure they will be welcome. The US is a shadow of itself now.

13th September 1943 - 19th October 1943

Stopped the attack on Evansville since I did not have enough forces to succeed.
773.png

Getting attacked at Hamilton. I move 2 CAV from Ottawa in support.
774.png

Attacking Evansville again, this time with support from the units in Minnapolis.
775.png

Victory in the attack on Evansville.
776.png

I am moving low Org (especially MOT, CAV and ARM) divisions to Nashville to get them to regain it faster. This because of terrain and 80% infrastructure level. I need to get my mobile forces up in good Org, so I can use them for a decisive attack later on.
777.png

Retreating from Hamilton to Toronto with the two CAV divisions I had there.
778.png

Attacking Berkley and Arlington to help out the defense of Charlottesville.
779.png

Attacking Quebec.
780.png

I need to retreat from Charottesville, and also stop the attack on Arlington.
781.png

Attacking Grand Rapids and Toledo to help out the defense of Fort Wayne.
782.png

Trying another Smear Campaign against USA.
783.png

8 fresh INF divisions ready for deployment. I will get them to USA. 4 of the series countinues, and 4 stops, freeing up some IC for upgrades.
784.png

I stop the attack on Quebec as I am not winning it.
785.png

Adding even more divisions into the attack on Evansville.
786.png

Transporting 8 INF, 4 MTN and 1 MIL division to the East Coast USA, via Balboa.
787.png

Attacking Chicoutimi in (former) Canada.
788.png

I meet a US fleet outside Nagoya/Tokyo.
789.png

I win the naval battle, and also follow the ships to try to pick off some on the retreat.
790.png

Fck! Stupid decision, as my CV was low health, and now it sunk :( .
791.png

Redding is revolting. I have two Milita divisions close by to take care of it.
792.png

I still chase down the US fleet after losing the CV.
793.png

Just finished researching "Infantery Equipment - Desert" and next up is "Infantery Equipment - Tropical Climate". The last "Infantery Equipment" technology to research.
794.png

I move a small fleet (detached the transports) from Pearl Harbour to try to intercept the enemy US fleet.
795.png

Victory in the attack on Grand Rapids. Also launching an attack on Toledo.
796.png

I attack Cincinnati to help out the defense of Lexington.
797.png

Victory in the attack on Toledo.
798.png

Victory in the defense of Danville, so I stop the attack on Charlottesville which I did to help out.
799.png

2 ARM, 2 INF, 4 MP-brigades and 2 Transport ships, ready for deployment.
800.png

I immidiately send 2 IN, 2 ARM and 11 MIL to the East-Coast of USA via Panama.
801.png

Victory in the attack on Goose Bay.
802.png

Victory in the attack on Cincinnati.
803.png

I am moving two of the CAV to Val d'Or. I am also enable upgrades on all Cavalry divisions as I had put all the old ones not to upgrade (to save cost and oil in the start of the war).
804.png

2 GAR divisions ready for deployment.
805.png

Attacking Charlottesville to help out the defense of Danville.
806.png

Nice to have some freed up Industrial Capacity (IC). I am not going to add anything new into production (except some ship attachments) before I have upgraded most of the military forces.
807.png

Attacking Detroit to help out the defense of Toledo.
808.png

New technology finisished researching; "Combat - Bombardment Groups Doctrine". I then research the next down the Strategic Bomber tree; "Dead Reckoning Bomgardment Doctrine". These 1939 technologies goes quite fast to research.
809.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
21th October 1943 - 13th November 1943

A military leader dies on the battlefield. I don't know where.
0810.png

Victory in the attack on Detroit. It is a massive IC province.
0811.png

Attacking Columbus and Huntington to help out the defence of Cincinnati.
0812.png

"Turbojet Engine" finished researching. Next up is "Advanced Decryptopn Device", it should give direct effect on the land battles.
0813.png

I have to retreat from Cincinnati. Further south I get a Victory in Charlottesville.
0814.png

Victory in the attacks on Columbus and Huntington.
0815.png

I lose a sub to Union of South Africa. I have not made any subs except the ones I started with. Maybe I should?
0816.png

Detroit is mine. The province has an Industrial Capacity of 14.
0817.png

Current US Industrical Capacity is at 232.
0818.png

Attacking Flint. The two US divisions there are trapped and will get destroyed.
0819.png

Being counter-attacked at Charlottesville, so I attack Beckley and Arlington to help out.
0820.png

Two new MOT divisions ready for deployment.
0821.png

Two US divisions destroyed in Flint.
0822.png

Attacking Cleveland to help out the defense of Columbus.
0823.png

Victory in the attack on Cleveland. But the troops at Columbus could not hold out, and got defeated.
0824.png

4 more MIL divions ready for deployment.
0825.png

Victory in the attack on Beckley. At Charlottesville the defence gets defeated, and have to retreat. I also get counter-attacked at Huntington, which is not holding to great.
0826.png

I have to stop the attack on Cleveland as there was more resistance. I also get defeated at Huntington and have to retreat.
0827.png

I am moving in the 20 divisions I had in Nashville to regain some organization. They are now all around 70% org. As there are many MOT and a few ARM, I am going to try attack up to Erie where there is planes.
0828.png

Oveview
0829.png

I get defeated at Huntington again (I guess there were some of my troops who just arrived there). Charlottesville is also really under pressure.
0830.png

Attacking Quebec and Ottawa to help out the defence of Montreal.
0831.png

Victory when the US fleet at Wake Island try to get out of port, they have to retreat back to port.
0832.png

Rebasing both fleet outside Wake Island back to Japan main islands.
0833.png

Attacking Washington and moving troops into Baltimore. Also attacking Clarksburg, but there is heavy US resistance with 8 high org divisions.
0834.png

Before my two fleets outside Wake Island manage to sail away from there, the one get attacked.
0835.png

Stopped the attack on Clarksburg, and Baltimore.
0836.png

I win the naval battle ouside Wake Island, but I also lose one Destroyer. No enemy ships sunk.
0837.png

I move my main fleet to help out to take out the enemy fleets around Wake Island, first by rebasing it to Pearl Harbour as it is currently in Miami (where also my only Interceptor-Fighter Aircrafts are based).
0838.png

I add attachments to my new Heavy Cruisers into production. I am going for Anti-Air, Improved Fire Control and Float Planes.
0839.png

Victory in the attack on Quebec.
0840.png

13th November 1943 - 18th November 1943

Attacking Hunington to help out the defence of Lexington. The attack on the US capital; Washington, is going really good, only 1 US MIL division defending it.
0841.png

Victory in the attack on Huntington, and all the attackers on Lexington have to retreat.
0842.png

I stop the attack on Ottawa as I am not winning it, and Montreal is not under attack anymore either.
0843.png

Adding more divisions to the attack on Huntington. I also start attacks on Columbus and Clarksburg. At Clarksburg there is quite some US resistance.
0844.png

Almost defeated the US forces at Huntington. I also add more divisions in support attack on Clarksburg.
0845+.png

Victory in the attacks on Columbus and Huntington, I also give some of the divisions that were attacking Huntington to instead move into Columbus. Further north I also win the attack on Hamilton.
0846.png

I stop the attack on Clarksburg since I am not winning.
0847.png

I will let fresh divisions that I transported from main-island Japan, to recover organization Balboa (Panama). I will then use them for naval landings if needed.
0848.png

Investing more into "National Infrastructure" as my TC-load is almost at 100%.
0849.png

Washington is under Japanese control! I also defeat more US troops in Columbus and Hamilton.
0850.png

Getting attacked at Arlington, so I help out the defence by launching an attack on Clarksburg. I also start an attack on Baltimore.
0851.png

Hong Kong is revolting, but I have a Garrison division there already that will most likely succeed in defending the province.
0852.png

Dallas (?) is also revolting. I move the two nearest Militia divisions to destroy the revolt.
0853.png

Being attacked at Pembroke, so I start an attack on Ottawa to help out.
0854.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
18th November 1943 - 7th December 1943

Attacking, and winning the battle on the British Milita division in Nain. It will soon be destroyed as it has no way to retreat.
0855.png

Victory in the attack on Columbus and successfully defended Arlington.
0856.png

I stop the attack on Ottawa as Pembroke is no longer being attacked.
0857.png

The battle of Clarksburg. I have superioer number with 24 to 7 US divisions, but my organization is quite low. Still look like winning.
0858.png

Destroyed the UK Milita division in Nain.
0859.png

USA currently (at least the intelligence reports says so) has 51 INF divisions, 1 ARM, 4 Carriers and 7 Battleships.
0860.png

Transporting in 12 MIL divisions with MP-brigades to East-Coast USA. They will help out defend the beaches, destroy partisan division and surpress dissent/revolt levels in the provinces.
0861.png

Victory in the attack on Baltimore.
0862.png

Attacking Eerie with 30 divisions.
0863.png

More US divisions arrive at Erie to defend it, but the 4 US divisions can't hold on for long. I am also adding more divisions from Baltimore to support attack Clarksburg.
0864.png

Being attacked at Huntington. Not looking good for 6 low org divisions defending there.
0865.png

"ASW 1942" finished resarching. Next up is "Semi-Modern Battlercruiser". I don't think I will build so much more Battleships because of cost (I have two 60% finished). But maybe a few Battlecruiser to support in naval landings, they will probably only cost 60 - 70 % of the cost of a Battleship.
0866.png

Victory in the attack on Erie.
0867.png

Victory in the attack on Clarksburg. Also trying to reinforce Huntington which is under attack, and losing the battle.
0868.png

Attacking Toronto.
0869.png

Attacking Pittsburgh to help out the defence of Huntington.
0870.png

Defeat in the defense of Huntington. My divisions have to retreat.
0871.png

Victory in the attack on Toronto.
0872.png

Taking Clarksburg. At Pittsburgh there is more resistance.
0873.png

Attacking Ottawa.
0877.png

Moving my first fleet and a 2nd weaker support fleet to outside Wake Island.
0878.png

I am also loading on 2 INF (which belong to my puppet) on a transport fleet from my main-island. They will get the mission to attack Wake Island.
0879.png

Stopped attacking Pittsburgh.
0880.png

"Dead Reckoning Bombardment Doctrine" finished researching. Next up is "Carrier Air Group 1943" which I had forgot to research earlier.
0881.png

Trading myself som cash for supplies.
0882.png

Victory in the attack on Ottawa.
0883.png

Destroyed a UK division in Nain.
0884.png

"Deep Veichle Repair Organization" finished researching. Next up is "Carrier Task Force".
0885.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
New England and the Maritimes all that is left?

7th December 1943 - 1st January 1944

Met, and sunk a lot of US submarines at Bonin Islands.
0886.png

More US divisions have reinforced the defense of Erie.
0887.png

My only screen fleet destroyed sunk a US DD at Marcus Island. Think the fleet is being bombed by some US bombers, but hopefully they won't succeed.
0888.png

Instead my fleet sink even more US submarines.
0889.png

The same fleet is then meeting a US fleet at Wake Island. I lose a Desroyer and sink a US Heavy Cruiser. I retreat the fleet back to Marcus Island.
0890.png

I instead move in my main fleet to Wake Island.
0891.png

At Erie, even more US division have arrived to help out the defense there.
0892.png

Victory in the battle for Erie. My Motorised divisions take the province straight away. I also defeat an US attack on Baltimore.
0893.png

My Main Fleet meets the US fleet at Wake.
0894.png

Total annihilation of the US fleet. Sunk all the heaviest ships in it with 1 US CV, 2 BBs and 1 CVE sunk.
0895.png

Moving into Warren to try to destroy retreating US divisions. I am also attacking Cleveland where two US divisions are encircled, and Pittsburgh where there are some low org and health US divisions. At Baltimore I am again being attacked, but looks like the US attack won't succeed.
0896.png

Doing a Port Strike on Wake.
0897.png

Victory in the attack on Pittsburgh. In the attack on Warren, US divisions now have retreated back, and I am meeting resistance.
0898.png

The Port Strike on Wake is underway.
0899.png

Success. Sunk a Battleship, and two transports.
0900.png

Investing more into "National Infrastructure" to help out my Transport Capacity (TC).
0901.png

Victory in the attack on Altoona. Attack on Warren also looks promising.
0902.png

Destroyed two US divsions in Cleveland.
0903.png

The (remaining of) US fleet in Wake is trying to get out of port, but I have my smaller fleet to block the path. I sink 1 US Heavy Cruiser and 1 US Destroyer.
0904.png

Doing an Amphibious Assault on Wake with the two INF divsions (of my puppet) I loaded on from Japanese home-island.
0905.png

Stopping the attack on Warren as there are coming more US divisions to the defence of Warren.
0906.png

Wake is mine! The US ships there try to escape, and meet my fleets. I sink 1 US CA, 2 DD and 1 TP.
0907.png

I rebase two fleets back to Japan home-island.
0908.png

More units and brigades ready for deployment.
0909.png

Victory Point map. Only 3 more Victory Point provinces left for USA.
0910.png

I destroyed a US airwing at Wake.
0911.png

I stop the attack on Altoona as I was not winning clearly.
0912.png

Rebasing my main fleet back to Miami.
0913.png

4 more Milita divisions ready for deployment.
0914.png

My divisions at Baltimore gets attacked and defeated, and have to retreat back to Clarksburg.
0915.png

Attacking Buffalo.
0916.png

A minister retires. But he is not in my cabinet (?) so not any loss.
0917.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
1st January 1944 - 4th February 1943

Lost a fleet of probably 1 submarine.
0918.png

USA down to 149 IC.
0919.png

Victory in the attack on Buffalo.
0920.png

Finished researching "Advanced Encryption Devices". Next up is "Circular Front-line Supply System", the +10% TC modifier looks really nice, and all the other bonuses also.
0921.png

Attacking with the Motorised that just arrived to Buffalo into Binghamptopm
0922.png

The Motorised divisions arrived at Binghampton in no time and took it without a fight. I am also doing an attack on Warren to help out the defense of newly taken Pittsburgh.
0923.png

I am blitzing on now with my Motorised divisions, from Binghampton to Newburgh which is undefended.
0924.png

Victory in the defense of Pittsburgh as more of divisions arrived there.
0925.png

Adding the divisions in Pittsburgh to support attack Warren.
0926.png

Transporting the divisions I had at Balboa to do a Naval Landing on East Coast.
0927.png

Newburgh is mine. I immediately give the orders to move into both Newark and New York which both are undefended. Looks like the final blow to USA is right around the corner.
0928.png

USA has 51 INF, 0 ARM, 4 CVs and 4 BBs.
0929.png

Soon I have Philadelphia. US IC is at 84 now.
0930.png

Philadelphia is mine. I also had a short attack on Baltimore which I ended to instead move divisions into Arlington.
0932.png

Attacking Altoona with 58 divsions. I am also being attacked at Hartford, but nothing dangerous.
0933.png

Victory in the defense of Harford.
0934.png

Victory in the attack on Altoona.
0935.png

More resistance crushed in Altoona.
0936.png

Doing an Amphibious Assault on Washington.
0937.png

Supporting the attack Amphibious Assault on Washington with an attack on land from Arlington.
0938.png

Being attacked at Philadelphia, so I launch an attack on Baltimore to try help out. Also attacking Williamsport.
0939.png

Attacking also Harrisburg to attack the US divisions attacking Philadelphia.
0940.png

Victory in the attack on Williamsport.
0941.png

Both the attacks on Baltimore and Harrisburg are succeeding. The US forces also stopped the attackin Philadelphia.
0942.png

Current USA intelligence report.
0943.png

• 1Like
Reactions: