• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some information about Germany, UK, Canada and US. 3rd August 1942.

Axis land in Europe/Middle East. They are advancing into Iran. Maybe I need to make some fast attacks to take control of the Suez canal before Germany does that.
0827.png

Germany intelligence report. Looking strong as fck.
0828.png

UK intelligence report.
0829.png

Canada intelligence report. Only 1 division!
0830.png

US intelligence report.
0831.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
EDIT: My game crashed to end of August and my savegame the day before the crash is crashing all the time, so my AAR restarts from 3rd of August 1942. Scroll down to post nr 194 for next post.

--- new savegame ---

3rd August 1942 - 7th August 1942

Sending 4 MAR from my newly counquered Dutch East Indies to take out Manila in Phillephines. It is the capital, and they do not have any vp-provinces, so it should be enough to take out only Manila before annexation.
0832.png

Attackin Vancouver from three directions, but the divisions will retreat to Victoria, where I hopefully eventually can destroy them, but not a priority.
0833.png

Sitation in the mid-west and south-east is looking good.
0834.png

Soviet demanding a province again, which I decline.
0835.png

Soviet intelligence report.
0836.png

Soviet IC at 125.
0837.png

Last edited:
--- new savegame ---

7th August 1943

Two divisions are defending Manila, I will stop the attack and check out if Canamataun is undefended.
0838.png

My MOT outside Chicago is cut off, but probably only for a few days.
0839.png

Attacked at Jasper, but only from 1 US division, even though one of my MTN divisions are almost out of ORG.
0840.png

But, Jasper in mountains, so I am confident I will defend the province.
0841.png

This big wing of 7 STR and 1 TAC is bombing my forces constantly. Someone knows how effective the strategic bombers are at ground support/attack?
0842.png

Last edited:
--- new savegame ---

Finally got the Infiltration Assault Doctrine researched. My max org is going down, which is a bit weird, but otherwise the bonuses are really good, and ground defence efficiency set to 100%. Hoping this will help me out a bit.
0843.png

The 1943 Land Doctrinen tech; Infiltration in Depth, is the next one to be put into research.
0844.png

Last edited:
America is well and truly broken. Some shouting left, but no more.

America is well and truly broken. Some shouting left, but no more.
I have 72 divisions in US/Canada + 8 MIL and 1 HQ. And I have 10 more MAR and a few more INF I could bring in. But I also have 28 or was it 30 MTN, and I have brought the IC to US down quite a lot. So quite confident right now.

--- new savegame ---

9th August 1942 - 13th August 1942

Re-directing and making an attack. Soon my two MOT are not cut off anymore.
0845.png

Attacking Idaho Falls. 4 MTN attacking into mountain terrain, perfect.
0846.png

Found an undefended beach right next to the Philliphines capital. Landing my 4 MAR there.
0847.png

My two MOT are safe :p .
0848.png

Finally closed the pocket again. Not as many divisions in it this time, but still at least 8. The good thing is that it will be easier to destroy the divisions, as they are supplied by sea and therefore will fight good.
0849.png

Landed in Cabanatuan, next to Manila in Philliphines. I think the capital will be enough to get them annexed.
0850.png

Attacking the mountains of Santa Barbara with 4 MTN and 4 INF in support.
0851.png

Last edited:
--- new savegame ---

13th August 1942 - 18th August 1942

Transporting my last (brigaded) INF divisions from Pearl Harbour/Wotje to Los Angeles. I now only have 4 (brigaded) INF on the border to Iran, and 4 INF (without brigades) in mainland Japan, that will be used for Middle East. I am probably going to split up the MAR, with 4 going to USA and then Panama Canal, and 4 going for Middle East, and the last 2 just for taking islands around the globe.
0852.png

My AA level 1 is shooting down enemy (UK) planes :D .
0853.png

Overview. All battles are going good.
0854.png

I am not going to continue this attack, because that ARM divisions is strong.
0855.png

I instead re-direct the 2 MOT to the east.
0856.png

Investing in national infrastructure to better my TC capacity (I have some undeployed shit, I think I am some 50 TC under the capacity if I deploy everything).

I tried to check if there were some ministers I wanted to change (to get use of the -2 dissent), and it was not.
0857.png

Two divisions that were retreating (I at least think so) into Redding got destroyed.
0858.png

Attacking Santa Rose, even though my ORG is not good on all units. I still have two divisions in Redding that is not supporting the attack, they will probably help at some point.
0859.png

Re-directing my ARM to try to destroy that one US INF division in Springfield.
0860.png

Oveview. Won battle of Santa Rose (and a few more of them).
0861.png

Transporting my new 8 MIL with MP to the former Dutch East Indies territority, for defence and anti-partisan work.
0862.png

Last edited:
Sounds like your AAR has reached an abrupt end. You might try to start a new one
I will try the other savegames that are around 10th August and 1st of August. The latest save game is at 25th August, and it crashes the next day. I am quite confident that it maybe will go smooth with some of the other save games.

I am probably not going to write any new AAR. I did this one mostly because I could not find any Japan AAR where USA was invaded.

Hope you manage to work around it.

I am back again. From 3rd of August 1942 savegame.

Just started up the savegame from the summer. I have lost a bit memory of what I did, but I am jumping straight into it.

Losing Sacramento on 6th August.
0001.png

My TC capacity is quite full, so I deploy attachments.
0002.png

I also see some basic INF and MIL divisions ready to serve in SE-Asia/Australia. These will be given MP brigades.
0003.png
0004.png

Production

Here is a overview.
0006.png

Full production que.

Just finished two battleships, and making two more. I will then make soon a few more CV (I don't remember how many I had, so need to check that out). But I am looking for two smaller fleets with something like two BB's and six CV's and quite some CA's, but with speed of 30 (as the 1939 BB's have). I am eventually going to replace all old ships with more modern, and the 8 CL's finishing soon will help me with that.

As for army, I am producing two things, garrison and frontline. Garrison being GAR and MIL divisions mainly, and some basic INF with MP in between. Frontline prodiction now consists of 4 MTN and 2 ARM divisions.

I have no airforce in the building right now, but I will probably add some for anti-bombing.
0005.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
USA 6th to 9th August.

I set up attacks in the east. I have two MOT divisions out of supply so to get them back in is a priority.
0007.png

Setting up attacks in the west also.
0008.png

Initial reports are good. But Twin Falls is being attacked, so I stop them from attacking.
0009.png

Setting up attacks in the north. Vancouver almost taken.
0010.png

Took Vancouver, and I also got the Infiltration Assault Doctrine.
0011.png

Infiltration Assault Doctrine is a really good one.
0012.png

I then start researching the next on; Infiltration in Depth.
0013.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Nice to see this return

It is a kickass save, so I am glad I finally took it up again.

9th August - 10th August 1942

Loaded up my 4 MAR to take out the Philippines. They have no VP-provinces, so I only need to take Manila. I am going to check out which beach nearby is unprotected.
0014.png

Attacking with six not full ORG divisions from Los Angeles, and attaking with two MOT divisions from San Bernandino. Need to close this pocket.
0015.png

Strategic redeploying two MTN divisions from Alaska to more central on the frontline.
0016.png

Reinforcing with 4 INF w/ART divisions to San Diego.
0017.png

Getting my Main Fleet back for small repairs, and going to add the BB's to the fleet.
0018.png

Attacking Grande Praine in Alaska.
0019.png

Since I have so spare IC to use, I make my 4 last CV's. Then I get 12 total, which with the 2 new BB's will give me two fleets of 6 CV's and 2 BB's.
0020.png

Closed the pocket. And all attacks going really good.
0021.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
10th August - 19th August 1942

Attacking Redding with two MOT divisions
0022.png

Attacking Santa Barbara with 4 divisions.
0023.png

Going for springfield to save my two MOT divions that are cut off.
0024.png

My IC and TC does not look good.
0025.png

So I switch two of the minister for using less supplies, and getting a bit more IC.
0026.png

0027.png

I then use Invest in National Infrastructure decision to get rid of dissent, and get the sweet +2,5% TC improvement.
0028.png

Attacking Edmonton in Canada.
0029.png

My TC and IC now looks good.
0030.png

The pocket is closing.
0031.png

One US division got wiped out at Redding.
0032.png

Attacking Las Vegas.
0033.png

Helped out Las Vegas with 4 more divions that I took from Sacramento attack.
0034.png

My cut off MOT divions are not cut off anymore.
0035.png

Naval Landing near capital of Philippines.
0036.png

Stopping this attack as I am losing and my two CAV divions are almost out of ORG.
0037.png

Not too bad loses.
0038.png

Doing some nice victories.
0039.png

And again. Also won battle of Edmonton.
0040.png

Lost a province to a US ARM-division.
0041.png

Attacking Manila.
0042.png

And giving some shore bombardment support from the fleet that landed them.
0043.png

Declining Venezuela peace offer. Not that I will attack them anytime soon, but who knows if I would want them later on.
0044.png

General situation in US is looking good. When I have taken the Philippines I will bring my 10 MAR divisions over also. I will not go into any Suezcanal as I see I wrote in the top of the page. I will just need to crush the US. Maybe I will use the MAR to take out the Panama Canal.
0045.png

And then I save the game, on a new savegame, hehe.

• 1Like
Reactions:
They are just delaying the inevitable.