• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is a special one, where is this from?

just a random desktop wallpaper.

It is quite easy to find fitting CAT gif/ images on the web to use on various situations..

The giant cat reminded me of black and white 2's Creatures
Very well done btw!
Edit please let me know the total dev of the world when your done!

Final chapter: Cat army rolled on

Last chapter the Mughal cat army invaded America. Only Columbia and USA remain. Time to eat the mice in the rest of the world!

YiAya4p.jpg

The war versus Aztec doesn't matter, they will get annexed..

General Bâbur wanted to get rid of all the stains on the Mughal map :mad:

Buryatia was the first victim.

The only problem with wars here is the LONG time it takes to travel between provinces :rolleyes:

The Buryatians got cornered nevertheless ;)

PQDyFRJ.jpg

Zr88IS4.jpg

General Bâbur: "WHY is the name of the Mughals on this map positioned VERTICALLY? Are you DAFT, private?"

0254.gif

Private Kitty: "This private begs your pardon SIR! Silly cartographer was caught smoking wiz weed! He got thrown in the stockade!"

General Bâbur: "Send in your most eager and sober cartographer! I need a NEW map in a minute!"

ufk7Yn7.jpg

Private Carto: "SIR! This private is proud to report that he finished the new map you requested! In green and red tints, as the general ordered!"

TrmQItQ.jpg

General Bâbur: "Beautiful! Stick around private, I'll likely need update maps in the near future! Oh, and how is that paradrop in Japan going?"

jwrZoAl.gif

Private Carto: "Ehh.. This private is reluctant to report about that sir! Someone fubar'd the drop point coordinates, and they all drowned in the ocean!"

BmWii2M.jpg

General Bâbur: "What the FUQ Private? Whose bright idea was it to let RECRUITS handle that invasion? Send in the 103rd Mahratta! By BOAT!"

318.gif

Private Carto: "Yes sir! They are eager and ready to go!"

IwduqFb.jpg

tumblr_ny5hl2B6jv1ukldkho1_400.gif

General Bâbur: "Seen THAT private? THAT is how it is done!"

OVUQsIM.jpg

Their capital fell swiftly, and the 103rd Mahratta engaged the enemy!

BUGmjCX.jpg

FIRE!

E6kg98C.jpg

The Japanese mice samurai got routed, and came back to the slaughterhouse willingly :eek:

Y8I9aAN.jpg

z4H92tn.jpg

Weird mice...

They all got wiped :(

KOC7gXH.jpg

bsFyeFy.jpg

Japan lost all its fishing grounds..

NRj0pFN.jpg

MY tuna fish :mad:

vAdotqr.jpg

In other news: something really weird is happening inside the former vassal of Novgorod. I honestly got no clue why this happened. Likely because they had money trouble. It wasn't rebels...

The 'new' nations all got attacked right away...

NK7VdaN.jpg

In other news: Najd got eaten. Private Carto made a new map..

Last edited:
LBTBCa6.jpg

9XINJBd.jpg

VRJQEdK.jpg

1240589247_maru_the_cat.gif

Cat army rolled on..

nlPPAfw.jpg

Cat army engaged the Black Mice army for fun.

VwB0Tng.jpg

tumblr_n877riYhO51rv775qo2_500.gif

General Bâbur: "READY? AIM! FIRE!"

General Bâbur: "Oh yeah, tell the 103rd Mahratta they got green light on Operation KITTY DROP!"

pQNcHjp.jpg

54laa.gif

The 103rd Mahratta paradropped into the capital of the Ottomans.. And ate the enemy alive.

P60VhRW.jpg

CE82yZo.jpg

Our former lapdog got eaten alive also.

Y9hjMRe.jpg

@bbqftw The Ottomans lost their first place in score thanks to operation KITTY DROP!

E2zweCs.jpg

Our rebellious vassal got put in their place.

They got overrun swiftly.. In the end, they ceded more then half of their land.

oSGhXpm.jpg

Timbuktu got peaced out. They were good target practice..

6SSj2dP.jpg

Mali was the next target practice nation for our fresh recruits.

XnkDWkh.jpg

BYE Ottomans :(

They were our best ally for a LONG TIME, protecting our backs... But in the end, the Mughals ATE them.

FTJnNiG.jpg

General Bâbur: "This is MY Ottoman now!"

7FzibS9.jpg

General Bâbur: "Ok, our recruits had ENOUGH exercise in Africa. Ship them to Newfoundland and invade USA again!"

yaCFLsD.jpg

General Bâbur: "Oh, and start seperate war versus Great Britain also! That reddish stain around Australia needs to be scrubbed away!"

Cat army started to PUSH..

AOOTedM.jpg

60260-Im-just-gonna-go-Oh-almost-for-E9uf.gif

fChzMn7.jpg

eb751f44ebc5b453a2d452ae302098f4.gif

XoYwIzR.jpg

da5bda3f26a27d8a2e92ec08a6a9d5cd.gif

yzLpLMq.jpg

lion-soccergif.gif

6Hv6QIT.jpg

5174033d6d8d2b84aa2f223bf798513c.gif~c200

Last edited:
t3IfuKo.jpg

cat-chase-cute-cat-kitten-Favim.com-3492161.gif

nIzBaDe.jpg

tumblr_n3c6349KOc1r7qpz5o1_250.gif

General Bâbur: "Let me IN Great Britain!"

*mutter mutter*

*nudge nudge*

General Bâbur: "Damn these small corridors!"

kmunUBH.jpg

gif-fat-cat-roll-1101392.gif

Cat army rolled on.

c9xP5mv.jpg

oMvfQMO.jpg

kleI94e.jpg

gif-fat-cat-roll-1201715.gif

Cat army rolled on.

D28HQUQ.jpg

General Bâbur: "You have all grown FAT! Time for some exercise!"

r4AyvCk.jpg

giphy.gif

Uf76YQN.jpg

CATalonia. This cat got released from a bridgehead port the Mughals took LOOONG time ago.

CATalonia got fed in Iberia, the area of Sicily, north and west Africa, the Low Countries, Denmark and Great Britain.

Now it is time to say goodbye to fat CATalonia...

ZIaf314.jpg

fzsw0NI.jpg

Komqj4H.jpg

nom-nom-nom-nom-cat-xd_o_242583.gif

r2gyP3z.jpg

JYHZ2Va.jpg

Cat army rolled on.

Japan vanished off the map.

General Bâbur respected the courage of these noble mice Samurai, and put their armor on display in his bedroom...

GvAEyF2.jpg

In other news: Mughals were forced to untrain an idea group to take exploration idea group. Why? To colonize a corridor to this isolated uncorable East African nation around Lake Victoria. If you don't own a corridor to this map spot, you can't ASK for their provinces :confused:

Blocked.

Silly really :rolleyes:

GyRwyaa.jpg

Cat army rolled on.

Kamchatka was one of the last isolated enemy enclaves on the map.. The 4 tribes there got united by Khorlynt.

(yeah made sure no tribe was under fog of war still; 4 tribes, 4 provinces!)

EVERYONE that was still independent got overrun.

Nothing more to say about it really :confused:

XN60jql.jpg

Cat army rolled on.

Columbia vanished off the map.

General Bâbur: "America is OURS!"

aj1hLqZ.jpg

Cat army rolled on.

Kilwa and Nkore got invaded and overrun.

General Bâbur: "Never would have expected Mughals to COLONIZE... But it did allow us to ANNEX Nkore!"

The small remainder of Novgorod vanished off the map also...

Last edited:
F02LCNS.jpg

cat-cardboard-tank-hates-it-escape-13592971309.gif

Cat army rolled on.

The last invasion of Timbuktu left them battered and broken. 7 years later, they were easy pickings :p

Timbuktu got full annexed.

7DdAOua.jpg

cat-tank-2-0-o.gif

Cat army rolled on.

The last invasion of Mali left them battered and broken. 7 years later, they were easy pickings :p

Mali got full annexed.

Sm9rtwu.jpg

heatgifstank.gif

Cat army rolled on.

The last invasion of Kilwa left them battered and broken. 7 years later, they were easy pickings :p

Kilwa got full annexed.

9mLqRA0.jpg

General Bâbur: "YEAH! Cat army is on a roll! Private! Input new target coordinates!"

Private Trucko: "Eh..."

General Bâbur: "What is the matter private? Mice got your tongue?!"

Private Trucko: "SIR! This private regrets to inform the general that there are no more targets!"

General Bâbur: "....."

2ksOG8o.jpg

General Bâbur climbed out of his tank, and took a few disoriented steps.

General Bâbur: "This... this cannot BE. Get me private CARTO and his new world map!"

V2Etxut.jpg

General Bâbur: "What have I DONE... We ate the WORLD!"

E9EscAy.jpg

Things got back to NORMAL in the Mughal Empire... The feverish cat dream that held the palace court for a few decades, had subsided o_O

General Bâbur and his men did their victory dance of old once more :)

The palace court women celebrated the total victory THEIR way ;)

First they gave a performance for Bâbur...

and then they celebrated on their own!

To conclude, some info screenshots.

4zwDR69.jpg

Only Mughals and their colonial nations are left in the world..

The Mughals ended up with an army of more then one million. And 0 manpower.

OyIBe7h.jpg

13,2% of the world isn't cored. But take into account there are a load of colonies on map that weren't cored.

And the rest?

h0Pc0CM.jpg

The Mughals released Timbuktu, Jolof and Mali as vassal, as reward for being the best target practice nations in the world. Kilwa became a protectorate once more.

The Mughals finished coring the 93,2% overextension they had left, and then... There was peace.

RuDNyKu.jpg

@Florryworry_ The world has a total of 24342 development.

BAHgcUU.jpg

The world's biggest states, development wise.

274o0uY.jpg

Final economy screen.

MFFGFzd.jpg

Final religious map. One faith was too much fuss, I switched to -unrest advisor in last couple of decades.

I hereby conclude this AAR.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Atwix signing off.

My inkwell:

EU4 patch 1.18 HAIDA sunset invasion on very hard mode ONGOING AAR: Visit the American natives!
EU4 patch 1.17 JANGLADESH on very hard mode one tag AAR: Visit Jangladesh!
EU4 patch 1.15 NAXOS one faith, one tag catholic crusader AAR: Visit the crusaders!
EU4 patch 1.13 YEREN into Qing true one tag (no CN, also no razing) AAR: For the horde!
EU4 patch 1.09 RYUKYU one tag AAR: The Three mountains!

EU4 Royal marriage, personal union and claim throne guide: Read Guide
EU4 Coalition handling guide: Read Guide

Watch me stream on Twitch (my twitchname is atwix_x): Twitch or watch the playlists on Youtube channel : Youtube

Last edited:
Reactions:
I'm finally able to congratulate you with another amazing and great AAR. The Cat Army made your victory even more victorious :)!

Any idea which nation will be the next target? I read your Rykuyu AAR a while ago and back then you were considering two options: Flanders and a Native American nation. I don't know of any Native American AAR of yours, so that could be a nice choice? If it will be streamed it would be even better.

Well done!

I don't know of any Native American AAR of yours, so that could be a nice choice?

maybe "the cats", starting as OPM in CATskills, with bad kitty ideas, FREYAN Norse religion or cat fetish religion and whatnot.

we'll see I guess ;)

Thanks for the support everyone :)

awesome read (although the hi-res images really tortured the iexplorer i have to use at work :oops:). you make me work harder towards acheiveing WC one day :p
now stop slacking and start that stream :D

Custom norse OPM starting on Greenland?

There has to be ONE challenge out there even you will struggle with ;)

HEH, we'll see. I doubt I'll play another campaign until patch 1.19.

Might try American native custom nation or so, and get relevant achievements.

HEH, we'll see. I doubt I'll play another campaign until patch 1.19.

Might try American native custom nation or so, and get relevant achievements.

Crappy tech group OPM starting on Falklands or South Georgia then? A poor Island province miles from any other nations, and with only poor provinces within colonising/coring range....

Sorry, but I want to see you fail a one-tag WC... Then at least I can believe you are human :D

Crappy tech group OPM starting on Falklands or South Georgia then? A poor Island province miles from any other nations, and with only poor provinces within colonising/coring range....

Sorry, but I want to see you fail a one-tag WC... Then at least I can believe you are human :D

native american OPM one tag would be easy to fail I bet!

native american OPM one tag would be easy to fail I bet!
I think it depends on where you start: if you start on the Falklands or in Greenland, you would have to no-cb to gain more land, while if you start on the east coast of America, you would be able to reach the other natives, enlarging your chances. I certainly think you're able to do it this way.

I think it depends on where you start: if you start on the Falklands or in Greenland, you would have to no-cb to gain more land, while if you start on the east coast of America, you would be able to reach the other natives, enlarging your chances. I certainly think you're able to do it this way.

Yeah, that's basically my point with the starting position. I realise it might seem a bit like Ryuku start, but with the tech difference and longer distance to possible targets, possibly even relying on teching up for coring range, it should slow the start down quite a bit. Which in turn might, just might, make it a challenge even for Atwix...

Yeah, that's basically my point with the starting position. I realise it might seem a bit like Ryuku start, but with the tech difference and longer distance to possible targets, possibly even relying on teching up for coring range, it should slow the start down quite a bit. Which in turn might, just might, make it a challenge even for Atwix...
Who knows, but don't forget that Atwix's a pro. Also, not everything seems lost: if Atwix does things right, he could colonise all the American coastline and the Caribbean before the Europeans arrive and that means a lot of cash and a continent not reachable for the colonisers. Which also means no trade or money for them, badly weakening them.

This could be the beginning of something even better than all we have seen yet ;)! (And definitely if it's streamed too :p)