• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Miscreant said:
am6vco.jpg

This is almost astoundingly funny! Well done on some of the funniest picture edits I've ever seen!

I'm thoroughly impressed by the quality and audacity of this work .

From beginning to now back to beginning to a different now , your consistency and genius definitely pegs you as one of the brightest rising stars in our lovely sub-forum . I'm thoroughly hooked on this AAR , well done !

A Noble Republic, hah? Good. Soon I'll infiltrate an marionete Prince who shall rule in my name! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Damned, I am so lonely here in middle of nowhere...

Anyway, nice job as always! I never tought that reading something would wake me up this morning but this proved me that I am wrong.

Last edited:
@ Mohatma
I'm glad it came across well... I had to spend many hours gazing
into his eyes... I mean, reading his AAR... to figure out his style.
Well worth every minute, by the way.

@ Alfred Packer
1,000,000 hours in MS Paint!
No, just kidding... it's all with the GIMP, and glad you liked it!
I really do love cake, by the way. True story. Cake... nom...
By the way, since the reference is obscure, the below is from
Wikipedia, regarding comedian Eddie Izzard (now of TV's The Riches)
He tackles topics both contemporary and historic, including frequent
re-imaginings of historical events which result in scenes like 'Cake or Death:
Church of England runs the Inquisition,'

@ phargle
Whew, I make it through the toughest critic! I think this is the
appropriate time to quote the famous "imitation is the highest
form of flattery" line.
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

@ canonized
Thanks for such a strong compliment!! The idea of alternate universes
in an AAR is certainly something that was influenced by Timelines.
It seems the Boosh! has drawn quite the crowd... I must rush for updates!
::scurries away to his dark writing corner::

@ Nyrael
Oh don't worry, I have plans for you ::cough:: King ::cough:: Nyrael.
Plans that Enewald is likely to discover as soon as I make them available.
{/mysteriousness} Seriously, one of the next two updates will be titled
Rise of the Fir Bolg. (that's you!)

Miscreant said:
@ phargle
Whew, I make it through the toughest critic! I think this is the
appropriate time to quote the famous "imitation is the highest
form of flattery" line.

You raised the bar a bit. It's going to be harder to do a good final chapter for the Knudlings as a result. ;) Honestly, it was a flattering, kind, hilarious, and, more importantly, accurate parody, good enough that I could kick over and die and you could ghostwrite my AAR for me. Bravo again. Bravo.

You earned me as a reader, by the way.

I love your style ... and i love the cake decision ... and i embarrassed by welsh beastiality ... i knew you can't trust them, bring them irish values ... it's better for them ... maybe the people of britanny and cornwall will also be happy to meet such a kind ruler ... with fine pastry and wonderful lawn =) ... it seems it gets easier to be green ;)

Brilliant stuff, great graphics, perfect length of text, just to the point, interactivity and you change style at will! Just brilliant.

(one teeny tiny nitpicking point though: please refrain from hitting space twice after a full stop, looking at these gaps is disturbing me greatly ;) )

I found this gem of an AAR a little while ago, but was waiting on the next update before posting. But as it is an active thread again I will say now that I really really really like this :D