• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Item Shop Issue

Hey Everyone!

Just bought this game on steam today, having lots of fun, but I'm having just 1 problem, the item shop.

I've seen videos and screenshots of how it looks, so I know it is working for some, but for me however, it isn't.

Like I said, I got the game on steam, but whenever I click on the Item Shop button from either the main menu or in the setup screen, Nothing ever comes up, the game just sits there and I cannot enter the item shop.

Any suggestions or ideas/tech support on why this isn't working would be helpful. Thanks.

I don't know why it isn't working but I have ideas on how to fix it. Have you tried:

Restarting the game.
Restarting your computer.
Entering an active game, then leaving it.
Double clicking.
Opening up a different menu, then trying again.
Uhhh..... I think that is all I can think of ATM.

Merged these topics.
In the future please look if there is a topic about the subject already...

Martin

The issue seems to be something not affecting everyone. Any additional information you can provide would be helpful! (logs etc) Thank you!

It just simply does not work. I tried restarting everything, doing anything at all possible, and it won't open. I have the game through steam, and looking at the steam forums, apparently the latest patch borked the item shop and they said they are trying to fix it so IDK.