• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(20887)

Captain
Oct 18, 2003
Visit site
Any tips on how to crush the rebellion? The infrastructure is so low that I can't conquer Sanusia as Italy. Either my cavalry starves to death before it reaches the target province, or I reinforce along the way and they arrive with 0 Org. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. It's boring just hugging the Lybian coast and waiting for them to attack me. The only option I can see is declaring war on everyone and everything with a land link between Rome and Tripoli along the Med Coast, and conquering them, in order to avoid the Infra penalty. As Italy, we all know how badly that would end...

Are you playing TGW 1.1 or the TGW1.1 mini-mod with all the extra sanussi events and revolts?

Ziff said:
TGW1.1 mini-mod.
Cool,i am playing mini mod myself much more historic fun and sanussi are much more challenging.I played one game as them and almost conquered afrika after i managed to meet up with german afrikan forces and thus resupplie them!
Playing as italy against sanussi has always been a challenge,as it really was in real life.It is easier when italy allies with england.But i think the long march is the only answer but you should bomb their troops into submission so that when your exuasted week troops arrive in the sanussi capital they can still beat the natives who have been bombed to very low org.(i think the italians in real life poison gassed them from the air).of course you will need to wait a while and build up some techs.But i think thats probably the best answer i can think of?
Dr Rare :)

Thanks, Dr Rare. I guess I'll just have to learn to be patient. How long will that take; about an hour? :D

Dr Rare said:
Cool,i am playing mini mod myself much more historic fun and sanussi are much more challenging.I played one game as them and almost conquered afrika after i managed to meet up with german afrikan forces and thus resupplie them!
Playing as italy against sanussi has always been a challenge,as it really was in real life.It is easier when italy allies with england.But i think the long march is the only answer but you should bomb their troops into submission so that when your exuasted week troops arrive in the sanussi capital they can still beat the natives who have been bombed to very low org.(i think the italians in real life poison gassed them from the air).of course you will need to wait a while and build up some techs.But i think thats probably the best answer i can think of?
Dr Rare :)