• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oct 8, 2008
Running it on Vista 64bit and getting the following each time I attempt to start the game.

TSimpleNode.ChildByName fault: incorect name: Gun_0

TDesktop.GetChild fault: control not found. See file "[DesktopTree]_All_For_Debug"...

TSimpleNode.ChildByName fault: incorect name: Gun_Bar_0

Exception EAccessViolation in module dark_horizon.exe at 000CFB8E. Access violation at address 004CFB8E in module'dark_horizon.exe'. Read of address 00000098.

Skyline said:
Running it on Vista 64bit and getting the following each time I attempt to start the game.

TSimpleNode.ChildByName fault: incorect name: Gun_0

TDesktop.GetChild fault: control not found. See file "[DesktopTree]_All_For_Debug"...

TSimpleNode.ChildByName fault: incorect name: Gun_Bar_0

Exception EAccessViolation in module dark_horizon.exe at 000CFB8E. Access violation at address 004CFB8E in module'dark_horizon.exe'. Read of address 00000098.

Weird, will check this out.

Skyline said:
I've reinstalled it about 5-6 times. I don't know if it may be an issue with the download itself since I got it from Direct2Drive.
There were issuses with that, it's not the first time. Download might fail or the archive wasn't downloaded correctly. With this we're unable to help, try contacting paradoxplaza (don't forget to notice that it's about a direct2drive download, or they'll send your letter to us again) or dirrect2drive themselfs.