Issue with surviving the aftermath [Xbox]

Issue with surviving the aftermath [Xbox]

• Hello Everyone, Today we've upgraded to the latest version of our forum software, bringing more features and better performance to the community. As always, we appreciate your bug reports and feedback, and you can post all of that here, as well as view the list of new features
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Jawhitta

Recruit
Nov 22, 2020
When i try to play the game on the xbox one it crashes. I have had it a few weeks now and played it once for about 1 hrs. It lets me choose the difficulty and even the people and town name. When its is loading after that, it stops makes a funny noise the kicks me off. I have cleared the cache numours times and nothing.

Ps2nic

First Lieutenant
Jan 11, 2020
Welcome to the forums, chum. Since it is Xbox, I can't really help. Best I can say is uninstall and reinstall the game, then try a soft factory reset of the console. If both fail, execute the glitch again, extract the game files if they were created (corrupted or not), and post them here. When a dev finds their way here, they will check it out.

Troubleshooting is tough, but I heard one guy called in a repairman who ultimately found out his console was just unplugged. Try my suggestions out, and let us know what happens, ok?

Joanna_ifs

Captain
Iceflake Studio Developer
Oct 23, 2019
Heya @Jawhitta . So that sounds a lot like a save of yours got corrupted somehow and it is blocking the loading. I recommend following these steps to try and fix the issue:

- uninstall the game from the XBox
- clear the XBox cache and game files (save game data)
- install the game again

If you have saves stored in the cloud, please remove those also. This is how:
  1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the menu, and then select My games & apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button (with the three lines) on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.
  3. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
  4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
    1. Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.
    2. Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
    3. Cancel leaves your data intact.

Please let me know what happens after you try these steps!