• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt incredibly inspired to make this:
Fail.jpg

and what, to ban me for not buying the game???
No, for openly stating you illegally downloaded it. People need to feed their kids, bub.

No, for openly stating you illegally downloaded it. People need to feed their kids, bub.

I told you, i am unable to purchase the game from Bosnia. If anyone is willing to come near my I will pay him 5x more for the game, and if you have noticed i havent asked for help. my first post on this thread was 'it is dumb that you have to enter serial so you could see that. i have downloaded DH so i have no product key and i cant approach that menu.stupid'

I told you, i am unable to purchase the game from Bosnia. If anyone is willing to come near my I will pay him 5x more for the game, and if you have noticed i havent asked for help. my first post on this thread was 'it is dumb that you have to enter serial so you could see that. i have downloaded DH so i have no product key and i cant approach that menu.stupid'

1) Don't quote photos.

2) It's purposely set up like that so folks who illegally pirate the game can not access the features. It's simpler and, obviously from this situation, than dealing with DRM.

Looking from your other posts, you also have illegally downloaded HoI 2 and Iron Cross... :(

1) Don't quote photos.

2) It's purposely set up like that so folks who illegally pirate the game can not access the features. It's simpler and, obviously from this situation, than dealing with DMR.

Looking from your other posts, you also have illegally downloaded HoI 2 and Iron Cross... :(

well about HoI 2 and IC, I don't own them. I never played IC myself and HoI2 is from my cousin if you want to know

Point in case: You have illegally downloaded the game, and probably others, and are posting about it in the forum of the publishers. Pretty stupid.

Don't expect any sympathy, regardless of your background story. There is no white and black when it comes to the law. So, it is not simply "stupid". There are no exceptions to a rule set in place, and that rule, as today has shown, obviously works.

Sucks to have parents like that, if you are even telling the truth, but that is no excuse.

I guys are hilarious.
However If u go to any bank in the world and open checking account they will issue u debit card for no extra cost. After that deposit some money on it ,go to paypal.com and register they dont care if u r from bosnia or germany nor USA how far u have valid depit card to be proccesed u can pay anythinh u want. Which means u can go to GG to buy this game

And since you are under 18, there is no monthly cost to keep money in the bank. Anyway, this thread has gotten wildly off topic (no help from me, ha), I think it should be closed. :/

It looks like admin likes this fellows or maybe even uploaded the game to rapidshare so thats why this thread is still open and some members are still not bannded :)

It is very easy to acquire a debit card from your banking institution when you are under 18. However, it is impossible, without committing fraud, to get a visa debit card, which you can use on the Internet to purchase things. Maybe the admins haven't read this page, maybe they have and decided to let it pass based on his circumstances, we'll never know unless a dev comments.

I would, personally, let it pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.