• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

teddybeartan

Private
Nov 21, 2019
Hi there, was trying to find answers on google but most of it pertained to manual installation rather than installation via manager.

So I've been trying to install new mods on top of my existing ones (to pad on gameplay) on current saves, one issue that I've run into is that any new mod (about 9 of them) that I freshly installed cannot be enabled for some reason. Similarly trying to disable some mods do not work.

I've tried reinstalling the mods and they do not work. Was assuming it was a internet/ram issue with the mods being installed but even after fresh restarts and nothing else running it doesn't seem to work.

Any fixes or any way to fix this?

Attachments