Issue Adding Manually Installed Mods to Playlists (They Keep Getting Removed)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bigharri

Recruit
Jul 11, 2022
The title says it all. Because my computer cannot install certain CK3 mods via the CK3 Launcher/PDX Mod Plaza, (e.g., Community Flavor Pack and Ethnicities & Portraits Expanded) I have had to install them manually. The issue is that when I try to add these manually-installed mods to a playlist, they disappear after a few seconds, presumably because of Cloud Sync. Does anyone have any ideas on how to address this issue?

Last edited:
Title says it all. My friend sent me a playlist of mods we want to try in Multiplayer, but certain mods (e.g. Ethnicities & Portraits Expanded, Community Flavor Pack) will not fully download via the CK3 Launcher. The "patch installation" process gets about halfway through and then fails. I have tried downloading these mods manually, but there are separate issues with manually-installed mods being removed from PDX Mod Playlists because of Cloud Sync. Anyone have any thoughts about what might be causing these mods to not install properly on my computer? I can confirm that they installed my my friend's computer via the CK3 Launcher just fine.

I merged your two threads.

There is a current problem with mods being recognised on this game, as you can see here

It mostly seems to affect the MS store/gamepass edition, is that what you have?