• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What is China's land tech?

Any chance you could load up an army on your ships aand send them off east to take some higher value chinese provinces than the ones on your borders?

btw is there no iron in Mysore anymore as there was in EU II? I suppose Mysore is probably Karnada or two-three otehr provinces?

Great read and good luck!

One monster eating another!

Just not sure which is doing which yet! :D

Great game! Looking forward to more.

Rensslaer

Looking good with the continuous advance up the tech tree. Any bets on India next round, guys? ;)

A little more land tech and India will steamroll China into oblivion.;) Numerous times.;)

Everyone - Things were going quite smoothly in the game. I gained land tech 12 and got a new cavalry unit that finally put me on par with Ming. I vassalized Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and the Maldives, and in 1600 I declared war on Ming. I decided to play through the war later on, and saved the game and quit. Sadly, that's as far as this game is going to go. Neither my main save or the two autosaves I have will load. They just freeze the game, and I have no idea why. So this AAR has come to an unfortunate end.

I'd like to thank everyone who read the AAR and especially those who commented. I'm really sorry that it has ended like this. This was my first AAR and I had no idea what I was doing, but it was interesting to do and I think I'll take another shot at it fairly soon.

Aww :(

Well, it was a great AAR. Hope you have better luck in completing your next AAR! :)

What a shame, this AAR felt both unique and fun.
Any ideas on which country your next AAR will be about?

Eams - I am planning to do a Ming AAR and try to complete Tomn Peng's challenge (Seen here).

Graymane - I thought about it, but the save is around 12mb. That would take me like a year to upload, and it is so large I don't know how anyone could pinpoint the error.

A very great shame. I look forward to further AARs.

Good luck with the next AAR - this was very enjoyable!