• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sep 10, 2023
and i producing enough metals, that i can export it:
Bug.jpg

Bug2.jpg

Bec. sometimes the money goes green + 300,000 and then - 300,000 and the next again + 300,000 and again - 300,000, but only with the "Metals2

• 1Like
Reactions:
I had the same happening with concrete industry, going from -300 to +300 millions randomly. Funny thing, if you put 0% taxes when you are negative, you stop losing money.
I think to have seen it listed in the bugs forum.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I saw a thread with similar issue after update. I think i thought i read somewhere it was supposed to be fixed. I havent had it since last update. Ramming head into tree. ;)

If it looks like a bug, behaves like a bug, and is almost certainly a bug, then it's probably considered to be working as intended :p /joke

• 1Like
Reactions:
If it looks like a bug, behaves like a bug, and is almost certainly a bug, then it's probably considered to be working as intended :p /joke
The mafia has infiltrated your industry and takes protection money or they pay you so that the police don't look so closely.
Works as designed! :p

• 1Like
Reactions: