Is there will be a DD today council session

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I suppose it will be a DD about North African Attire.
That's right.

twitterx.png

And since they already released a video on the same topic here, it likely won't have too many surprises for us.

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
will there be an accompanied patch or just the dlc?
No content in the update outside of the DLC itself; we're still charging up the capacitors for our next big update, and I'm pretty there would be riots within the various studio departments if we tried altering anything outside of that right now.

We'll have more info on that point Soon™, but for the moment we want to focus on spotlighting North African Attire.

• 6Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
No content in the update outside of the DLC itself; we're still charging up the capacitors for our next big update, and I'm pretty there would be riots within the various studio departments if we tried altering anything outside of that right now.

We'll have more info on that point Soon™, but for the moment we want to focus on spotlighting North African Attire.

Understandable. Thanks for the answer!

Are we speaking of Blizzard Soon, Paradox Soon or regular Soon?

• 7Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
The council meeting is adjourned, as its only point of business, "is there will be", was sufficiently answered this week:

"Tune in tomorrow at 2pm CET to dive into our latest Dev Diary! We will be delving into plagues, legends and more, all coming in #CK3's upcoming core expansion, Legends of the Dead"

GGJY0C0XgAEuJhL.jpg

• 5Haha
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
2pm CET..... Dev diary where?!

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Gentlemen, I congratulate you on a job well done. Of course, we are celebrating the coming of a dark age for our peasants.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
There is will be!

"Check in tomorrow at 2pm CET to read our latest Dev Diary! This feature breakdown will explore legends, legitimacy, art, and changes to the map coming in the first #CK3 Core Expansion, Legends of the Dead"

GGty30EXUAALxiY.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: