Is there will be a DD today council session

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
cant believe ck3 is a dead game. they abandoned it. they ceased development and this is why they dont talk to us. its so sad just like when steve jobs died of ligma

• 8Haha
Reactions:
Apparently, the cryptic announcement was the announcement of new North African clothes done in conjunction with the modding community.

Reactions:
Is this the new experiment ? If true, bit disapointed, was expeting something more innovative
"I can say that it has something to do with the game directly and that involves something we’ve never done before." made me think that it would be like actual mechanics that they've not touched upon, not just a outsourced content pack? I mean i like cfp, so depending on how much it is and how much of that actually goes to El Tyranos pocket, I may pick it up. I think in the future the game would be far better served by using clear language instead of cryptic speech for future plans.

Reactions:
"I can say that it has something to do with the game directly and that involves something we’ve never done before." made me think that it would be like actual mechanics that they've not touched upon, not just a outsourced content pack? I mean i like cfp, so depending on how much it is and how much of that actually goes to El Tyranos pocket, I may pick it up. I think in the future the game would be far better served by using clear language instead of cryptic speech for future plans.
I believe Cities Skylines (published, but not developed, by Paradox) uses this model, i.e. outsourced content packs?

• 3Like
Reactions:

Close enough. I like em.
Ehh. It is ok. Some of the Headgear looks good. The colour combination and the shine of the clothing is a bit weird. But there the yellow style of the Eastern European High Nobility Clothing Style is also even worse.

El Tyranos confirmed that he will be writing a dev diary for this pack.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Interesting, a Berber clothing pack. Some of those female diademlike things look as if they cant see past them lol
This is so exciting! When I think of what this game needs, it's always more clothing to dress up my dolls in! :)

:(

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I have decided to petition our liege to release a dev dairy. I am currently in preparation of traveling to its royal court. I have thus appointed a new caravan master and asked my loyal spymaster Rudolf Roadkiller to accompany me for this endeavor. I should surely arrive on time.

• 3Like
Reactions:
szuiutlfqqa81.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I suppose it will be a DD about North African Attire.

Reactions: