Is there something wrong with collecting dead people in city skylines xbox one edition?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BuildingBobBuds

Recruit
Oct 30, 2020
I have 29 cemeteries and 18 crematorium for a population off 25k, they're popping up in literally every corner of the map I have over 9 dead body pop ups at any one point, all my roads are fine etc wtf is going on!! This is the second city I've had this happen too now. Its like they don't do anything, when I click on them they have 1 herse in use!!!

This can also be caused by city design issues. If a service spawns but cannot find a route to its destination in a reasonable time, it will then despawn.

So excessive traffic, one way streets, multiple small city centres with narrow connecting roads, that kind of thing.

It is hard to be more specific on the console version as we can't see your saves.

I'm just gonnaa leave them complaining for now, i wish I could show you tbh because it's mental how many cemeteries and crematorium I have. It's almost on per road in some areas, I was working on a main city, with 2 way, 2 Lane residence streets but that didn't work either Is there a way I can change how many active herses are in use cos all my building have 1/10 active and its like bruh gonna cry . I took a screenshot last night of a cemetery n house together on a 6 lane 2 way, and it had a red dead body marker on and I was on the way to the Councillor by this point