Is there a user manual pdf??? having problems finding how to upgrade/ heal my units

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(736676)

Recruit
2 Badges
May 11, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Leviathan: Warships
I bought this on steam, have played for 2 hours on single player campaign.
The tutorial leaves a lot of information out.

How do i upgrade my ships? and am i only allowed to do that in the beginning or the end of a mission?
(i found an area to do this once, and never again)

During gameplay, how do i heal my ships??

i had some more questions, but if someone can just give me a link to the User Manual, i'll just read that!
Steam only has the Quick Play manual, which is about connecting to servers, and not about gameplay.

( p.s. i did check the install directory Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Leviathan Warships and there was no pdf manual, which is
where most other companies stick their user manuals on steam)

thanks,

LOST IN THE SEA!!

Sadly there is no official user manual. The option to edit your fleet loadouts will usually be in the game lobby (before a mission) at the bottom right of the game, titled "Select Fleet" I believe. The first campaign mission however does not have fleet customization, instead providing you with the most tricked out Scout you'll ever have the luxury of sailing.

For Commonwealth (your campaign faction) ships, crews begin repairing damage to the hull once to a maximum of 50 percent health, at a rate of 3 points per second or so. The Marauders and Elites have a higher/lower threshold and slower/faster repair speed respectively. In campaign however, you'll also come across repair docks that will regenerate your ships using a resource bar that will refill when no ships are within its repair range.

Here is a sticky for advice threads that I've authored mostly myself, and you can find a more polished guide on Steam as well. Sadly it doesn't deal with these gameplay basics but hopefully it will be a good primer for your entry into versus, where the fun is at.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?691177-Leviathan-A-how-to-123-by-the-Community

Last edited: