• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

khabalseed

Corporal
25 Badges
Apr 18, 2007
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
Title says it all; I'm currently using ck2plus and I really like it, but I'd love to keep using this mod AND being allowed to start earlier, like 5th century or even earlier.

In ck2plus, 769 is the earliest you can start if you have the proper DLCs, but then Iberic peninsula is already invaded by muslims, and I'd love to play from start and try to stop that invasion...

I've read there are mods built with ck2plus in mind, but I can't find any setting up the starting date earlier (I've seen some like Pharaons and Consuls but those aren't compatible with ck2plus)

Any help/tip will be much appreciated.

Wasn't there going to be a submod for a Rise of Islam start?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Title says it all; I'm currently using ck2plus and I really like it, but I'd love to keep using this mod AND being allowed to start earlier, like 5th century or even earlier.

In ck2plus, 769 is the earliest you can start if you have the proper DLCs, but then Iberic peninsula is already invaded by muslims, and I'd love to play from start and try to stop that invasion...

I've read there are mods built with ck2plus in mind, but I can't find any setting up the starting date earlier.

Don't know of a submod for CK2Plus doing it nor if it had CK2plus in mind , but the mod "When the World Stopped Making Sense"
starts earlier.

(I've seen some like Pharaons and Consuls but those aren't compatible with ck2plus)

No mod with an earlier date that is not a submod for CK2Plus will be compatible with CK2plus.
At least highly unlikely.

• 1Like
Reactions: