• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

thcak

Private
May 17, 2020
Hello, why does DLC show the Chinese and English versions, but the game is still in English after I buy it?
微信图片_20200626044507.jpg

There might be a bug with the Chinese language right now, I cannot use Chinese anymore, game defaults to last picked non-Chinese language. It was working fine just few weeks ago.

EDIT:
I can change language via top corner menu, but this does not work for Chinese for some reason, I have to go to game system settings...
1594780828438.png

Last edited:
There might be a bug with the Chinese language right now, I cannot use Chinese anymore, game defaults to last picked non-Chinese language. It was working fine just few weeks ago.

EDIT:
I can change language via top corner menu, but this does not work for Chinese for some reason, I have to go to game system settings...
View attachment 600140

correct me if i'm wrong but that is for the pc version of the game, this is the console section and thus some things can/will differ between them

correct me if i'm wrong but that is for the pc version of the game, this is the console section and thus some things can/will differ between them
Sorry, haven't noticed. Well, this might be related, though.