Is the next DLC going to be called Mare Nostrum?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Timewalker102

Captain
Dec 10, 2015
Watch this: http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive/v/27961507

At 2:28:15, while talking about the Military Zeal Act policy, Johann says "Yeah, we'll nerf it in Mare Nostrum". There's a second or two of awkward silence after they realise what Johann said.

Reactions:
yay for the med I guess.

Reactions:
Well, now that you've said it...

Reactions:
The Stellaris leak and now this, I almost feel sad for Paradox... Almost :p

That being said...

ALL ABOARD THE NAVAL REWORK HYPE TRAAAAAIN!!!

Don't screw up Paradox

Last edited:
Reactions:
Well, with a name like that it would be too bad not having some improvement on the naval side of the game XD.

But you will see, next dev they will come with another game just to make us wrong XD.

"And now in the dev diary, the name of DLC will be "Nostri marinis" (Our sea water)

Reactions:
Red herring. It's going to be called "The <completely irrelevant to expansion>" as per the new naming convention. I'm leaning towards "The Tuaregs" if it's about naval matters.

Reactions:
Is "Mare Nostrum" an important novel by any chance? Because Paradox has a thing with naming their DLCs after novels.

Reactions:
Is "Mare Nostrum" an important novel by any chance? Because Paradox has a thing with naming their DLCs after novels.

Conquest of Paradise and El Dorado weren't based of books.

Reactions:
Well, such a DLC will certainly be a horde nerf and a Japan buff.

Wait WHAT LEAK

yah....what leak? I haven't heard anything, but I just got really excited all of a sudden...

Reactions:
Formable Roman Empire confirmed????

Reactions: