• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
has anyone compiled any sort of history of the eep or agceep? What happens after the new map?

yea, some veterans have full knowledge of the AGC and EEP merger to become AGCEEP, all the "assassinations", backroom deals, offshoot mods from AGCEEP etc etc..................by the way, I am not one of those veterans, I arrived at the time the union commenced and the blood and carnage was being cleaned up.

Maybe if you are lucky , a "veteran" might enlighten us to this period in history ....or.....maybe a book will be made on it.

Seriously, some modders know all.

After the new map for AGCEEP in FTG........well my guess is enhancing the game and I presume offshoot mods will use the FTG "skeleton/framework" to implement their mods

yea, some veterans have full knowledge of the AGC and EEP merger to become AGCEEP, all the "assassinations", backroom deals, offshoot mods from AGCEEP etc etc..................by the way, I am not one of those veterans, I arrived at the time the union commenced and the blood and carnage was being cleaned up.

Maybe if you are lucky , a "veteran" might enlighten us to this period in history ....or.....maybe a book will be made on it.

After the new map for AGCEEP in FTG........well my guess is enhancing the game and I presume offshoot mods will use the FTG "skeleton/framework" to implement their mods

Backroom deals? Blood and carnage? :eek:

:p

Any AGC vs. EEP conflicts seem as distant, dead, and dust-covered as the rivalries of the Ghibellines and Guelphs...

...then again, we ARE playing a game based in history.

Also, I'm happier to see For The Glory than a new map, but when that new map comes, I'll still be beaming! Can't wait.

This sounds so much more interesting than it was.:(

Backroom deals? Blood and carnage? :eek:

:p

Any AGC vs. EEP conflicts seem as distant, dead, and dust-covered as the rivalries of the Ghibellines and Guelphs...

aahh Ghibellines and Guelphs...........still remembered in history,

Have to post again *blush*
It is damn cool the ugly baby AGCEEP (what a name!), that eventually turned into something rather beautiful through lots of bugfixing, now develop into a game of its own. Just read through the bug list, and compared to what it used to be a few years back it is nothing, considering the number of events and complicated chain of event.

Have to post again *blush*
It is damn cool the ugly baby AGCEEP (what a name!), that eventually turned into something rather beautiful through lots of bugfixing, now develop into a game of its own. Just read through the bug list, and compared to what it used to be a few years back it is nothing, considering the number of events and complicated chain of event.
All the more reason for you rejoin the effort in this new age of glory!

The new map will be released alongside (though not included with, AFAIK) FTG in November. :)

I have been playing the game for two evenings, and I would like to thank you much for the result which is great, but, being used to play 1.65 MyMap with old AGCEEP, I would love to have developed map. Is the above statement correct? Would some new map become soon available to dl ?

I have been playing the game for two evenings, and I would like to thank you much for the result which is great, but, being used to play 1.65 MyMap with old AGCEEP, I would love to have developed map. Is the above statement correct? Would some new map become soon available to dl ?

Oops, Emperor Krk has already replied in another thread as follows, but I completely forgot to check before I post here. Then I quote in case that would make interest for someone else (both threads are very similar):

MyMap has already been converted for For the Glory, it just hasn't been yet released in the public forum by the guy who converted it . Once it's out, you'll find it somewhere here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=479

Anyway, I would like to pay homage to that "guy who converted it". Should I suppose he is Garbon ? My gratitude and greetings to him and to the whole team.