Is the Multiplayer still supposed to be broken?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Brumes Wolf

First Lieutenant
83 Badges
Mar 11, 2016
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2
  • Magicka 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Prison Architect
Me and my friends have been having this issue for quite a while now, where whenever we try and play multiplayer eventually people start getting dropped by the game, until the point that it happens so often that we have to stop playing. This usually only takes an hour max.

I noticed since the last time I posted about this there have been fixes for multiplayer issues, so are we doing something wrong? or has this issue that makes it unplayable not been fixed yet?
I have been playing PA for about 5 years now, and I really like this game, id also love to buy some of the DLC's. But I can't in good faith spend money on a game that doesn't fix one of its core gamemodes.

If anyone has any advice on how to make the MP behave itself id love to hear it.

I have the same issue

The game was made, then when the prison got bigger and my friend tries to connect again it wont allow him.
Crazy that this has not been fixed yet...