• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(36636)

Captain
Dec 5, 2004
Hi,

Just downloaded all the MDS patches/tools from:

http://www.hemweb.se/mds/download.htm

Please would you guide me now how to install the MDS step by step? I am mentioning whats in my mind about the installation method I think is correct:

1- I have to uninstall my old HOI and reinstall HOI again and patch it to v. 1.06 c.

2- I have to run the HOI Copy Tool. (Please tell me in which directory I have to point it?)

3- I have to run "Alpha 1.0 Setup". (Please inform me in which directory I have to point it to?)

4- I have to run "Alpha 1.02 Setup (Second Patch)". (Please inform me where to point it?)

5- I have to unzip the "Music Add-On (New)". (Please inform me where I have to point it?)

Please assist me to install MDS. I am very desperate to play it. I would be thankful to you.

Martial-law

Hi,

Just installed MDS successfully by the above method. Now there is only one problem. Whenever I start the game the "End Scenario" window comes and I cant play the game. I think there is some no-time-limit patch I missed. Would someone guide me how to solve this problem. I would remain thankful to you.

Martial-law

Martial-law said:
Hi,

Just downloaded all the MDS patches/tools from:

http://www.hemweb.se/mds/download.htm

Please would you guide me now how to install the MDS step by step? I am mentioning whats in my mind about the installation method I think is correct:

1- I have to uninstall my old HOI and reinstall HOI again and patch it to v. 1.06 c.

2- I have to run the HOI Copy Tool. (Please tell me in which directory I have to point it?)

3- I have to run "Alpha 1.0 Setup". (Please inform me in which directory I have to point it to?)

4- I have to run "Alpha 1.02 Setup (Second Patch)". (Please inform me where to point it?)

5- I have to unzip the "Music Add-On (New)". (Please inform me where I have to point it?)

Please assist me to install MDS. I am very desperate to play it. I would be thankful to you.

Martial-law

how r you opening the mod tho? The shortcut on desktop doesnt work. And there's no .exe file present anywhere in the folder. Thanks for your help