• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Matrioshka

Recruit
22 Badges
Mar 12, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
Hi, everyone. I have all achievements, but "SiS". I know some ways to get it, but they are really cheesy and kinda boring. So, is the achievement still broken? Can I get it without cheesy methods?

Last edited:
Reactions:
I achieved it by some random dynasty member building the last runestone. I didn't even know who.

Just land as many dynasty members as possible. As Ciccillo Rre said, feudal rulers should have more money, but I'd recommend giving whatever dynasty members you can lands whenever you can.

Does the dynasty member have to be close? I kept getting a warning saying my runestones would be destroyed even when landing my own dynasty members to the land.
That warning is both not correct all the time and has no effect on the achievement. The count increase when the stones are built, so destroyed ones don't matter.

That warning is both not correct all the time and has no effect on the achievement. The count increase when the stones are built, so destroyed ones don't matter.
Oh that's good to know. I'll actually give it some gusto then.

I guess the way to do it is to just spread out insanely wide with your dynasty really fast?

It just seems technically doable but significantly harder than it feels like it should be.
I guess I have to also not use hooks to steal from my dynasty members and probably send them gifts, so gross.

Relying on the AI for any achievement feels like the achievement version of following an NPC.