• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jamoffit

Recruit
Feb 6, 2019
The Playstation store says only single player, however, paradax description states both single and multiplayer. Is there any reason for this? Not sure I care to play only single player vs ai. That being said my friends and I are very interested in this game. Thank you for any information.

Supposedly multiplayer will be added after launch.

While I don't care for multiplayer, if this is going to be another, features will be after launch, then Paradox will get my money after launch. I am sick and tired of paying upfront but having to wait for features to be added to a game.

Supposedly multiplayer will be added after launch.

As Leylos says, it's being added in late Spring. It's not ideal, but this is something that we committed to so that we can give it time and attention for performance testing and generally satisfying user experience overall.

As far as the other features, the only additions besides multiplayer are the DLCs - which are planned for release very shortly after launch in quick succession. The Deluxe version of the game will grant access to these DLCs as soon as they're released on the PSN and Xbox stores.